• Lewis County
    • Loretto
    • Summertown

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with Forrest. Great line and Repeat champs for Region 4. The Forrest - Lewis Co game is AT Forrest. Forrest at Columbia Academy decides the winner. 

So... NOT crazy to think LC doesn't win.  Summertown will be better than expected. I keep waiting for Eagleville to return to a solid team. Community will still be bad, and will have a lot of 70-50 type games. 

2 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

I'm going with Forrest. Great line and Repeat champs for Region 4. The Forrest - Lewis Co game is AT Forrest. Forrest at Columbia Academy decides the winner. 

So... NOT crazy to think LC doesn't win.  Summertown will be better than expected. I keep waiting for Eagleville to return to a solid team. Community will still be bad, and will have a lot of 70-50 type games. 

Wouldn't expect any less from you General,  good luck to them Rockets! 

On 7/17/2017 at 11:53 AM, GeneralAmerigha said:

Didn't mean to seem like throwing shade at Forrest. That was more directed towards how the voting was going at the time (where Forrest or LC were neither one getting too much love). Knowing that Forrest hosts LC, that will be the best game in the region. 

Based on what I heard about Fri scrimmage against Trousdale, Forrest will have a tough ask against CA and Lewis Co. Non region games against Watertown away and BGA at home are also potential losses.

Heard the Rockets were slower, and initially almost disinterested in Trousdale, and didn't know what hit em until they were getting the "Who's your daddy" treatment.  

Fans have been spoiled by the last 3-4 years. They expect a Region contender and top 8-16 type team that stays ranked in the AP Top 10.

The talent is there. Who will lead on the field a la Wild, Jones, Rios, Clanton, Kritz...THAT is the question. The coaches can only do so much. The O Line is supposed to be a strength. Heard that Friday they were average. I hate to even communicate that but that's what I was told.

12 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Based on what I heard about Fri scrimmage against Trousdale, Forrest will have a tough ask against CA and Lewis Co. Non region games against Watertown away and BGA at home are also potential losses.

Heard the Rockets were slower, and initially almost disinterested in Trousdale, and didn't know what hit em until they were getting the "Who's your daddy" treatment.  

Fans have been spoiled by the last 3-4 years. They expect a Region contender and top 8-16 type team that stays ranked in the AP Top 10.

The talent is there. Who will lead on the field a la Wild, Jones, Rios, Clanton, Kritz...THAT is the question. The coaches can only do so much. The O Line is supposed to be a strength. Heard that Friday they were average. I hate to even communicate that but that's what I was told.

Wild is the one that stands out to me as a huge loss. Forrest will be ok once the season starts I'm sure. Kids will realize that it's all for real then. Good luck to you guys.