wayne county

Guest IAMTHEGAME

Cats1 and iamthegame,

I knew that eventually the cream would rise to the top. Good to hear some voices of reason. I really think you guys are going to have a tough team this year. From what I know of those boys they won't let up until the final buzzer. Best wishes to ya. Hope everyone stays healthy. That means you will have to take it easy on those wrists J.D. :o

T

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IAMTHEGAME

I have Always Thought You were One Of The Most respectable posters on this site. You Support Your Team InTheBest Way, But You Also Want To See The Other Teams In The County And Area to do their best. I Would Give you a good mark

but i no longer have any since i had to get a new user name. coacht evidentally thought i previously had 2 amd cancelled mine. but im back with my one name. and ready for action.

Go Cats!!!

[Edited by IAMTHEGAME on 11-23-02 1:45P]

Hey xcat, Thanks for the compliments. Next time I see you I will buy you a burrito..

Cats1 is correct on the subject of our record. Technically the season starts monday. These were two big victories in their own right though. The Cats got a big confidence booster and I think now realize their potential this year.

Also to clear up a misunderstanding of one of my previous posts. I had mentioned that our new transfer Charlie Mosley was one of the scrappiest players to come through Wayne County. Some students took this as a slur when in actuallity it was a big compliment. Mosley gets after it every minute he's on the floor and would get my vote for the hustle award nearly every game. Scrappy guys not Crappy. Scrappy, good...Crappy, bad. Just wanted to clear this up.

[Edited by tfranks24 on 11-23-02 3:33P]

Thanks old man...if you can see the menu to order one i would greatly appreciate that.....man my parent's say i'm fat and they have been starving me. But hey, i did reserve you a spot in the nursing home...they have a warm bed waiting. But back to the boro', They are gonna tear it up this year. Coach Franks is gonna do wonders for this program....he's probably gonna be one of the best coaches to go through the system as a boy's coach. I look foward to seeing the boy's actually winning some games this year so ya'll better not let me down. ;)

Thanks xcat but I already have retirement plans to live on a golf course so the nursing home reservation isn't necessary. Maybe you could carry me to your native land though one of these days. And oldschoolers, its good to know I've still got friends from the east side.

Anyway....... tonight we have a big test against Lewis County. The Cats have some steam built up from their two prior wins and need to bring the fight to Lewis County. Good luck to you Cats. And a shout out to my boys the colonel Sig and JD "notaladiesman" Byrd. Win or its 20 kidney shots a piece.

Im out