Polk County

Polk04

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Blaster7 said:

Thought on Polk this season?  Got a lot of returning players and a great group of freshmen coming in. Big junior class that has had a ton of playing experience. 

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Davis mans team? Can you Polk county people not by him a durn razor to clip that nappy looking mustache? I get tired of looking at that mess every single year.  That durn Reynolds man finally took off those goofy looking glasses when he coached at that Boyd Buchanan school.  I garuntee you I dont think this Davis man is going to take my advice.  You think im joking but im not. 

12 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Davis mans team? Can you Polk county people not by him a durn razor to clip that nappy looking mustache? I get tired of looking at that mess every single year.  That durn Reynolds man finally took off those goofy looking glasses when he coached at that Boyd Buchanan school.  I garuntee you I dont think this Davis man is going to take my advice.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy I can guarantee you he won't lol

13 hours ago, Blaster7 said:

Roy I can guarantee you he won't lol

I garuntee you he needs to cut that nappy looking mustache off.  That durn Reynolds man finally took off those goofy looking glasses and that man at Ronnies red eye told me he got some big time coaching job in Birmingham.  I garuntee you he got it cause he took off those goofy looking glasses.  If that Davis man will cut his nappy looking mustache he might could coach better.  You think im joking but im not.