1. 1. Top region team in 2017?

• Columbia
    • Franklin County
    • Lincoln County
    • Page
    • Shelbyville
    • Summit
    • White County

1. Summit: Very Physical, decent speed, well coached, enjoyed some success last that should help lead to the Region Championship!

2. Shelbyville: Speed but with coaching changes could drop down to 5th

3. Lincoln Co: Strong and Very physical team but have been losing players to Fayetteville High

4. White Co: New to the Region and happy to be playing in the central time zone have them tied for 4th with Franklin Co.

4. Franklin Co: New coach who has had success; should be a contender for the top 4 spots in the  Region

6. Columbia: Young team last year with good speed could make some noise in Region

7. Page: Slow and Slower, they have a few linemen back along with the QB but moving up from 4 A football will be a shocker for them.

• Upvote 1

On 7/29/2017 at 1:04 AM, howdoitknow said:

Who did Page scrimmage tonight?  I'll be interested to see how they adjust to 5A football.

We struggled with Giles County Saturday morning. No reason to worry about us this year. We are very slow and still in shock that TSSAA made us move up to 5A :?

1 minute ago, howdoitknow said:

Is that sarcasm or are you being serious?  I thought Page returned some excellent skill players.

The first line was for you. The rest was sarcasm for wickedtuna... We did struggle vs GC, so there is plenty of questions to be answered going into the season. 

3 minutes ago, KingTenn said:

The first line was for you. The rest was sarcasm for wickedtuna... We did struggle vs GC, so there is plenty of questions to be answered going into the season. 

Good Luck in 5A football.  It just doesn't seem like Page has grown to be this big over the years.  Who else will they scrimmage this fall?  Who do they play in the Williamson County Jamboree?  Brentwood?

37 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Good Luck in 5A football.  It just doesn't seem like Page has grown to be this big over the years.  Who else will they scrimmage this fall?  Who do they play in the Williamson County Jamboree?  Brentwood?

Page will be 6A before long. Williamson County is growing like crazy... Couldn't tell ya, I just show up when the Patriots hit the field!

43 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Thanks. Who's your team? CPA?

45 minutes ago, KingTenn said:

Page will be 6A before long. Williamson County is growing like crazy... Couldn't tell ya, I just show up when the Patriots hit the field!

That's crazy that Page has grown that fast.  They keep building schools and the enrollment continue to go upward.  I suppose Fairview's enrollment will do the same thing eventually and they'll be out of our region also.  Williamson County is such a great place to live and raise a family no doubt.

11 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

That's crazy that Page has grown that fast.  They keep building schools and the enrollment continue to go upward.  I suppose Fairview's enrollment will do the same thing eventually and they'll be out of our region also.  Williamson County is such a great place to live and raise a family no doubt.

The Tennessean did an article on the school rebuild. Page will be able to hold 2200 kids...

We've been getting better with increased enrollment. I expect that to be no different this year... I don't like leaving the old region though!