AC VS CARTER

Space3

22 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

What is Gillam doing running a fake punt with a 3 TD lead and less than 5 min to play?

I wonder if Carter coach asked him the same thing ?? A.C.  has no speed .. teams with speed beat them easy .. Carter is terrible .. my cousin has son at South Doyle .. he said A.C. looked awful in scrimmage with SD and Fulton .. A.C. never got in the end zone .. A.C. will make playoffs cause of weak region .. they don't have to play Catholic , Central or Fulton anymore but if those Chattanooga teams bring speed they got a chance 

10 hours ago, Tadvols said:

I wonder if Carter coach asked him the same thing ?? A.C.  has no speed .. teams with speed beat them easy .. Carter is terrible .. my cousin has son at South Doyle .. he said A.C. looked awful in scrimmage with SD and Fulton .. A.C. never got in the end zone .. A.C. will make playoffs cause of weak region .. they don't have to play Catholic , Central or Fulton anymore but if those Chattanooga teams bring speed they got a chance 

AC has no speed, but they look big and experienced. They will definitely have to outscore teams and cut down on the mistakes. They should fair pretty well this year, given their region.

I didn't start watching last night until the 3rd quarter, and the first thing I saw was the 1st half stats (minus the score). I assumed that AC was trouncing Carter. The Hornets definitely took advantage of turnovers, penalties, and special teams in the 1st half.

Carter looks small and awfully young. It'll be interesting to see how they evolve as the season goes on.

Edited by osunut2

AC will win 8-9 games because of the region.  Coach Gillum knew the region was weak so he decided it was worth the yearly travel to the games.  They will make the playoffs every year and when they run into a team with speed it will come back to haunt them.  On another note, I hate to see the QB, 4, 18, 22, 25 and 2 play as hard as they play and then see 55 act like he does. Coach needs to reign him in before he cost the Mavs a game.  All that being said looks like a good year for AC.

1 hour ago, 1984Cougar said:

AC will win 8-9 games because of the region.  Coach Gillum knew the region was weak so he decided it was worth the yearly travel to the games.  They will make the playoffs every year and when they run into a team with speed it will come back to haunt them.  On another note, I hate to see the QB, 4, 18, 22, 25 and 2 play as hard as they play and then see 55 act like he does. Coach needs to reign him in before he cost the Mavs a game.  All that being said looks like a good year for AC.

my thoughts exactly.

3 hours ago, 1984Cougar said:

#55 is a kid that don't quit till the whistle blows. I just wish we had more kids that play like #55