Loudon Redskins take on the Greenback Cherokees

orngnblk

3 hours ago, Tvts said:

Greenback will win this one if the team doesn't play into the mouthing on the field. That will be Loudon game plan, to get in their heads. One of the coaches has told me all week they have challenge the lineman to see who will step up and take Silvey place. Who is willing to run 40 yards to make a play like he did. And even though they haven't gotten there yet, they are really trying. I think Edwards looking just as good as Roberts did. Just not as experienced, but looks good. 

I feel for the Loudon team if they get in the head of little Willis! That boy is crazy & I should know I live with him. They may go running for the hills! I doubt they have met someone quite like him before.

43 minutes ago, ladykee said:

I feel for the Loudon team if they get in the head of little Willis! That boy is crazy & I should know I live with him. They may go running for the hills! I doubt they have met someone quite like him before.

That's their whole game plan. Get kids kicked out for the next week. Hopefully the kids don't fall for it. 

9 hours ago, Gbnation said:

She meant that he is a hoot to be around just ask OnB about Harriman a couple of years ago at the pizza place. Lol

The kid should be in a rubber room!

With a window!That way you can still see what the nut is doing.lol.One of my favorites he just don't care what anyone thinks.

Talking to a guy from Loudon the week.Says Harig has put a emphasis on this game!Said in no way should the Redskins EVER lose to the "Little team across the River" and that his rebuilding process starts Fri night in Greenback.Emplied that the need to win and win big!!!So is there a magic potion that makes the Redskins 40 points better than last year or does just the presence of Harig make Loudon the Loudon of old????Sound like the Redskins are going to try to embarrass the Cherokees in their own back yard.

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Talking to a guy from Loudon the week.Says Harig has put a emphasis on this game!Said in no way should the Redskins EVER lose to the "Little team across the River" and that his rebuilding process starts Fri night in Greenback.Emplied that the need to win and win big!!!So is there a magic potion that makes the Redskins 40 points better than last year or does just the presence of Harig make Loudon the Loudon of old????Sound like the Redskins are going to try to embarrass the Cherokees in their own back yard.

I was talking to a gut from Greenback one day last week and he said the coaches at Greenback said they would never lose to Loudon again. It doesn't hurt when you have some of their best kids on your team.  

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Nice try OnB! The emphasis at Loudon this year is definitely not based on a game with Greenback! And far as "the lil' team across the river" that will always be LC! The Cherokees are much better than they are and we know that. We are just trying to put this program back together and become competitive. If we were back to the Loudon of old, this game wouldn't even be on your schedule! We have a great respect for your program and when we won at Greenback 2 years ago, we weren't very good then either! Good luck to both teams and may we both be injury free!!

1 hour ago, tnredskin said:

Nice try OnB! The emphasis at Loudon this year is definitely not based on a game with Greenback! And far as "the lil' team across the river" that will always be LC! The Cherokees are much better than they are and we know that. We are just trying to put this program back together and become competitive. If we were back to the Loudon of old, this game wouldn't even be on your schedule! We have a great respect for your program and when we won at Greenback 2 years ago, we weren't very good then either! Good luck to both teams and may we both be injury free!!

If you were back to the "Loudon of old" this game would definitely not be on the schedule! I remember in the late 80's early 90's coach Satterfield tried every year to get the "Loudon of old" to play us, and they never would. I don't blame Loudon though, I wouldn't want to take the chance of getting beat by a school that has a total enrollment of 180+/-. Its hard to believe that you cant put a football team together out of a school that has 740+/-kids. At least one that can beat little old Greenback. Greenback should never beat Loudon ever, old, new, or in the future. We wont always but every so often we will have more talent than you and when that happens we will usually win. I cant wait until Friday and I'm just thankful we don't have to play the "Loudon of old".