Wayne County @ Loretto

wildcat89

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Rings said:

Saw some video on them with jamboree with Lawerence Co. Couldn't tell much about them defensively because they loaded the box but looked like they got after it a lot. I think we can handle them. Looking for a good clean game. 

I seen the same thing, be a good early test for our boys

From what I've heard Huntingdon looks like this preseason, I think the boards will heat back up. WC threads are hurt because we haven't played in a competitive region in years and all of the old rivals have either been down for awhile or dropped us. 

Loretto is a good game to start the season off with. Should be interesting with a new coach over there. 

I think there are still a lot of unknowns too. Once these games begin, it may pick up. You really can't tell much about Wayne County from scrimmages because of the vanilla looks on offense and defense. Plus a lot of kids have been getting playing time to work on depth which we going to need. I'm just saying we haven't prepared like we will for a regular game compared to scrimmages. Let's get this thing cranked up this week and see what happens. I'm starting to feel it! Go Cats!