The mighty macon co blue tigers come to the rockpile next friday

Mr. Postman1

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Guru, you and your 54 post have alot of knowledge wrapped up in those. By the way, you mean to tell me macon has disgruntled parents? LOL i hear its only the ones that cant afford to pay for a starting position. The rest are pretty happy! LOL

I am not the one on here claiming to be something I am not. I was actually posting on this site a few years before you Posty, not that it makes a difference. I used to be Tennisguy, but I forgot my password. My email was an old college email so I couldn't change it. Hence the new name. With that being said, if I "bled purple and gold" I would be more concerned with a team that wore those colors.

29 minutes ago, Footballguru05 said:

I am not the one on here claiming to be something I am not. I was actually posting on this site a few years before you Posty, not that it makes a difference. I used to be Tennisguy, but I forgot my password. My email was an old college email so I couldn't change it. Hence the new name. With that being said, if I "bled purple and gold" I would be more concerned with a team that wore those colors.

Pay no attention to Stampus Lickus Guru. I've only posted 73 times, so I haven't been here very long, but long enough to see that Stampus is a little jealous of MC and TC and maybe SC.....

He feels kind of like everybody's lil brother.

3 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Pay no attention to Stampus Lickus Guru. I've only posted 73 times, so I haven't been here very long, but long enough to see that Stampus is a little jealous of MC and TC and maybe SC.....

He feels kind of like everybody's lil brother.

I know who you are. It's all good fun. I used to love going at it with Antwan and OldSC7.