Sevier Co vs Heritage

Looking forward too going too Sevier Co next wk never been there for a football game we've scrimmaged them the past two seasons and got the better of them in both of them interested to see if we can do it when the game actually counts I haven't heard much about what Sevier Co has this year saw where Jeff Co beat them 6-3 last night so it seems like they got a pretty tough defense, thoughts on who you guys think is gonna win

Bears need to get back to throwing and catching and getting guys open but an injury at SR QB, has left them w a talented but raw FR. Prob limited playbook knowledge but thats a poor excuse at best. They have some good players on Bears team but no take over the game studs & the SC Coaching staff is barely a shell of those tough bears teams everybody expects to see. 

Heritage is 1 of the worst teams traditonaly in the area but seem to have improved w a solid head coach. Bears seem headed in opposite direction. The losses of Strength coach (now head coach at Northview), QB coach (west),Dcoordinator (Pigeon Forge) OL coach (retired), and Steve Brewer (career change) have proved very harmful to overall heath of the program. Also several players are either starting elsewhere or have quit the football program. After seeing the Heritage SD score the Bears may be looking at an 0-6 start for the first time ever to my knowledge. They should be tough to beat in the home opener so maybe they find a way to win. 

Edited by gobears89

Been watching Jeff Co on tv tonight their defense seems pretty legit so maybe SC just ran into a buzzsaw last wk and we scrimmaged Mo East after Oak Ridge and 1s against 1s it was 24-10 them I still think we win tomorrow because we played much better against South Doyle then we did in the scrimmages if we play like we did against SD we will win if we play like we did in the scrimmages wouldn't be surprised if Sevier Co pulls off the upset

10 minutes ago, HHSMountaineers said:

Been watching Jeff Co on tv tonight their defense seems pretty legit so maybe SC just ran into a buzzsaw last wk and we scrimmaged Mo East after Oak Ridge and 1s against 1s it was 24-10 them I still think we win tomorrow because we played much better against South Doyle then we did in the scrimmages if we play like we did against SD we will win if we play like we did in the scrimmages wouldn't be surprised if Sevier Co pulls off the upset

It seems to me that Heritage is kind of Jekyll and Hyde like WB. You'll see em play really good and then they'll lay an egg the next week. It will be interesting to see if they can be consistent this year.

Edited by TheGuvna