Knoxville Catholic at Baylor

Spartan4Life

7 minutes ago, Booger said:

OH MY !

surely ND coulda kept it within 60......Irish kept it with in 43 last year and Catholic North was darn near twice as good as this year......didnt make any excuses either

....Bishop woulda called off the dogs before 60

Booger just sayin :o

I don't think they are that much worse this year if worse at all. Remember last years team didn't even win a 4A title last year. Will probably win 5A this year

Right

........Spartas team just got carried to the woodshed also....... by a team that loses to last years Catholic North team by 2 TDs

......only had one of the fastest guys in the state on the edge, now at Clemson and the most underated player in TN in that McGafferie of HS football in that Chase kid......they were sayin the same thing bout Catholic North winnin that state championship last year at this time as they run gut shot threw the state only to lose in second round to a team they beat 100 -70 earlier

........same thing probably happens this year to KC....and with a weaker schedule

Booger just sayin:wacko: 

Edited by Booger

3 hours ago, Booger said:

Right

........Spartas team just got carried to the woodshed also....... by a team that loses to last years Catholic North team by 2 TDs

......only had one of the fastest guys in the state on the edge, now at Clemson and the most underated player in TN in that McGafferie of HS football in that Chase kid......they were sayin the same thing bout Catholic North winnin that state championship last year at this time as they run gut shot threw the state only to lose in second round to a team they beat 100 -70 earlier

........same thing probably happens this year to KC....and with a weaker schedule

Booger just sayin:wacko: 

I'm not sure what you're talking about? Who took us to the woodshed? We won our opener. 

Just because you lose your best player doesn't mean you're a worse team. Football is a team game. 

Weaker schedule? Catholics schedule is way tougher this year than last. I'm not sure what you're talking about with any of your points here...

talkin bout Spartas second team......Booger means first team.....no, your second team......no, the first team.....Baylor got woodshedded...

.....who loss their best player...Baylor?.....well then why U  make  depth at LB for Baylor such a big issue and makin yall worse this year then and the only reason Baylor got thrashed......if its a team game...

.......no team in team history had the same team this year as the team that they had last year, whether that team lost its best team player or worse team player

....only reason Catholic North schedule might possibly b debated as bein tuffer this year ant wood only b because Brentwood Academy and Maryville r on it in the same year...

Booger just sayin :blink:

Edited by Booger

2 hours ago, Booger said:

talkin bout Spartas second team......Booger means first team.....no, your second team......no, the first team.....Baylor got woodshedded...

.....who loss their best player...Baylor?.....well then why U  make  depth at LB for Baylor such a big issue and makin yall worse this year then and the only reason Baylor got thrashed......if its a team game...

.......no team in team history had the same team this year as the team that they had last year, whether that team lost its best team player or worse team player

....only reason Catholic North schedule might possibly b debated as bein tuffer this year ant wood only b because Brentwood Academy and Maryville r on it in the same year...

Booger just sayin :blink:

I was really referring to Admari Rodgers from Catholic last year actually. So I'll ignore the entire first response. 

BA Maryville and Baylor are/were better than anyone Catholic played last year. Catholic plays a top out of state team this Friday. That alone makes the schedule way more difficult. Throw in Rhea county and a Cleveland and just having to play in the 5A playoffs it's a tougher schedule. If you really don't think it is you really dont know hs football. 

1 hour ago, Spartan4Life said:

I was really referring to Admari Rodgers from Catholic last year actually. So I'll ignore the entire first response. 

BA Maryville and Baylor are/were better than anyone Catholic played last year. Catholic plays a top out of state team this Friday. That alone makes the schedule way more difficult. Throw in Rhea county and a Cleveland and just having to play in the 5A playoffs it's a tougher schedule. If you really don't think it is you really dont know hs football. 

Eagles Landing is going to be a handful. Probably the top defensive team we'll see all year. They have several SEC level players with offers along with numerous other D1 athletes.

11 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

...Sumwon may b givin his beluvd Raiders way too much credit by includin them in the same assembly of words as BA & Maryville....

.....but credit to Sparta for wantin to lay that down

Booger just sayin 8-)

10 hours ago, IrishBBall said:

Eagles Landing is going to be a handful. Probably the top defensive team we'll see all year. They have several SEC level players with offers along with numerous other D1 athletes.

must b expectin a major major turnaround for Eagles Landin....EL only won 2 games last season....... and the 2 teams EL beat had combined wins of 2

12 minutes ago, Booger said:

must b expectin a major major turnaround for Eagles Landin....EL only won 2 games last season....... and the 2 teams EL beat had combined wins of 2

You must be looking at a different Eagles Landing. Back to back GA state champs and were undefeated last year. Since 2006 they've gotten 4 titles, 1 runner-up and a final 4.....