Coalfield@Harriman

rtl112

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I'm starting to get scared!Two 4.5s and all them great big boys and a D-1 QB!!We don't have a prayer.

Quit blowing CF up!  We all know GB is the better team. They are ranked higher and beat CAK by forty something.  We won't be able to stop you guys and you know it. They're just way too much talent in Greenback, Im starting to think it's in the water or those slaughtered cattle ya feed those humongous lineman you have. 

12 hours ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Carl I respect your passion for coalfield without a doubt they are a proud community with a lot of football tradition and they do it with about 180 kids in high school with is about the 4th smallest school in the state that plays football every year but let's not exaggerate individual speed on the field every Friday night. They do above and beyond every year with what they have every year in and out. 

12 hours ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Carl I respect your passion for coalfield without a doubt they are a proud community with a lot of football tradition and they do it with about 180 kids in high school with is about the 4th smallest school in the state that plays football every year but let's not exaggerate individual speed on the field every Friday night. They do above and beyond every year with what they have every year in and out. 

Where you from bootlegger?  You live in the Brooks trailer park?

2 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Quit blowing CF up!  We all know GB is the better team. They are ranked higher and beat CAK by forty something.  We won't be able to stop you guys and you know it. They're just way too much talent in Greenback, Im starting to think it's in the water or those slaughtered cattle ya feed those humongous lineman you have. 

You had better quit sandbagging. 

GB. I did not exaggerate anything, but I deal with facts and things that I personally saw for myself. There is no need to make anything up, because I don't live that kind of life. By the way, your coaches know this to be true. I won't say anymore, lest I ruin all the fun. This stuff is easily verified. 

48 minutes ago, Carl1976 said:

GB. I did not exaggerate anything, but I deal with facts and things that I personally saw for myself. There is no need to make anything up, because I don't live that kind of life. By the way, your coaches know this to be true. I won't say anymore, lest I ruin all the fun. This stuff is easily verified. 

The Lowe kid is in the 4.6s....there's not anyone else that I've seen.  Who have I missed?

3 hours ago, Carl1976 said:

Hey just carrying on with you a little bit. If you have kids that can run that fast congrats it will be a fun game between us and you all. 

36 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Hey just carrying on with you a little bit. If you have kids that can run that fast congrats it will be a fun game between us and you all. 

Id say you guys got more speed than we got.  Some people on here tend to exaggerate a bit but it is what it is. Im looking forward to the Marion and Greenback games,  I just hope we can make a game out of either one of them.   I just hope both teams come to play when we meet and it should be a good game.

2 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Id say you guys got more speed than we got.  Some people on here tend to exaggerate a bit but it is what it is. Im looking forward to the Marion and Greenback games,  I just hope we can make a game out of either one of them.   I just hope both teams come to play when we meet and it should be a good game.

We have a bye week the week that you all play Marion so we will probably be at that game. You all are the team to beat this year and I agree about both teams coming ready to play. It should be a good one!!!

• Like 1