Oak Ridge at Campbell County

I hate this trip, I hate the atmosphere at CC, I hate not having a good feeling about this game, and I wish I could talk myself out of going...but I just can't. I'll be there in hopes that the Cats start to put things together. Everyone from OR have a safe trip and I'll see you there. Hopefully we're all happy here on Coacht when it's over!

25 minutes ago, catswild said:

I hate this trip, I hate the atmosphere at CC, I hate not having a good feeling about this game, and I wish I could talk myself out of going...but I just can't. I'll be there in hopes that the Cats start to put things together. Everyone from OR have a safe trip and I'll see you there. Hopefully we're all happy here on Coacht when it's over!

Dang man, why all the hate?

5 hours ago, catswild said:
5 hours ago, oridgecat said:

who said they would be just fine?  We are all just hoping they become pretty good.  Long way to go. At this point let's just hope they improve one practice at a time, one series at a time.   

I've been concerned about the line for months...THAT IS WHAT I WATCH!  All of you guys have told me that they would be fine but I haven't seen that yet. Until that happens, we will struggle to win because the defense is nothing to write home about...at least not yet

I may have said something like the line will be fine but I may not have either. I plead the fifth.