CAK @ ND

Booger

26 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Good idea, however that's been tried a couple of times. Worked out one year and failed miserably the next......

wish Booger new the misery of goin 13-2 and only failin miserably 7-0 in the finals

...thats just pure absolute misery

Booger just sayin:roflol:

does CAK have some of its Trenchers on IR....was thinkin there were a few guys that thought hadnt graduated that wernt playin.....not that Booger really nose the roster cause weve not played recently...or never for that fact

Booger just sayin;)

Edited by Booger

9 minutes ago, Booger said:

its actually a ditch witch....

..but that was a typo ......edit what should have originally been Trencher (Linemen)

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Ah, gotcha.  I know what a trencher is, and I know that the line of scrimmage is sometimes referred to as "the trenches," but in all my years I've never heard linemen referred to as trenchers.  Anyway, never know when you're going to learn something new.

With that clarification of your question, the answer is "no."  The only starter the Warriors have lost to injury thus far is a DB.  Only one returning starter on the OL.  Just very young and inexperienced as a unit.

9 hours ago, Warriors2011 said:

Ah, gotcha.  I know what a trencher is, and I know that the line of scrimmage is sometimes referred to as "the trenches," but in all my years I've never heard linemen referred to as trenchers.  Anyway, never know when you're going to learn something new.

With that clarification of your question, the answer is "no."  The only starter the Warriors have lost to injury thus far is a DB.  Only one returning starter on the OL.  Just very young and inexperienced as a unit.

I like "trencher", I even called my son one earlier today. 

17 hours ago, Warriors2011 said:

Booger new there was sum graduating loses up there, but didnt no it was that heavy.....as good and strong as that program is, thought the Warriors woulda had a good number that were part of the previous year palyin time squads or starting

a different look to not see CAK throwin it a ton

Booger just sayin ;)

Booger wishin safe travels to all U Warrior fans on your Journey to Vermont Ave for your first ever gridiron matchup gainst the Fighting Irish...may be a runnin night cause its awful windy.......U get here early and enjoy the city of that boast the Moonpie, Rock City and the most productive affordable housing program in the nation........(Fact)...........the Friday Irish Tailgate on the fence ant bad either

just follow the barns

Booger just sayin images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIDOixh8ON9mUBL8Z_Wc6

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 2:42 PM, Warriors2011 said:

You won't learn much from ole Booger. He just makes it up as he goes.

I was watching Farragut vs MoWest last night, and they referred to Farragut's stud tailback as a CAK transfer. Is that true?