ANDERSON CO. @ CLINTON

92Dragon

10 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

The Dragons are off this week but AC and their explosive offense comes to town in 2 weeks. 

Dragon Stadium should be packed for this cross county showdown. 

I can not tell much about Clinton yet. When comes to the Mavs this will be interesting. Clinton showing a real good defense. Not seen too much from the offense. Based on there line up I would have guessed more offense and less defense. So still confused and need more research. I still believe we have not seen the real Clinton so the Mavs better really be ready for this one.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

I can tell a night and day difference in this year's team and 2 years ago. It's amazing how much difference a new coaching staff can make. Clinton may not win another game all year, but at least they're not going to quit or give up. 

I am very pleased with the way our defense has been playing. The offense will get better, just give them some time. I couldn't be more proud of those young men for buying into what the coaches are teaching them. 

• Upvote 1

i know several players from last years team very well, and if you think they "gave up" then you're crazy. MOST of those kids played as hard as they could, but quite honestly they just were not very talented, and played a crazy schedule. there was some internal problems such as a few "star" players not showing up to practice and getting to play. i think randy has done a good job of cleaning up the program internally. in my honest opinion, last years clinton team would be 2-0 if they played this years schedule.   

1 hour ago, DragonVol said:

i know several players from last years team very well, and if you think they "gave up" then you're crazy. MOST of those kids played as hard as they could, but quite honestly they just were not very talented, and played a crazy schedule. there was some internal problems such as a few "star" players not showing up to practice and getting to play. i think randy has done a good job of cleaning up the program internally. in my honest opinion, last years clinton team would be 2-0 if they played this years schedule.   

If you look at my post it says 2 years ago sweetheart.

I didn't watch any games last year. I refused to until they got rid of Kerr. 

Edited by 92Dragon
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dragnfan said:

92 is right. They did quit in alot of games. The Rhea County game is one that comes to mind. The coaching staff took the starters out at halftime. I will never forget that.

Oh yeah! I was at that game. Smh

I think we are lucky to have the coaching staff we have now, I don't care what anybody else thinks. 

I  know for a fact that the players like this coaching staff too.  Players came back this year that didn't want to play for Kerr. 

Enough about that. We need to focus on AC and try to come up with a game plan on how to beat those guys. AC is a very good football team and are playing good football right now. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Oh yeah! I was at that game. Smh

I think we are lucky to have the coaching staff we have now, I don't care what anybody else thinks. 

I  know for a fact that the players like this coaching staff too.  Players came back this year that didn't want to play for Kerr. 

Enough about that. We need to focus on AC and try to come up with a game plan on how to beat those guys. AC is a very good football team and are playing good football right now. 

I agree 100%. My son is one of the 19 seniors we have on this year's team and he loves this coaching staff.  They are focused and working hard everyday to get better.