ANDERSON CO. @ CLINTON

92Dragon

15 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

Seatle ,dont know if you have noticed but it's just you and 2 more now .the faithful have moved up too CC...the players have been going north and by the looks of it half the fans are too...we got 2 more freshman from AC this year alone...sorry buddy but not everybody can compete in the 865.lol,lol

Click, click Boom!!!! Wish we still had our rival with CC unfortunately the CC coach's did not want to play during scrimmages. But I understand. Maybe next year. Mavs are still undefeated when playing CC with the current coaching staff and that does include a conference championship too. Heard CC may have to move up to 6A because they are getting all the 3rd stringers from AC; practice was just to grueling at AC and I understand and respect that. LOL :)

. You realize you play Clinton and they are good enough to beat AC by 35-14 then you are in a heap of trouble in the 423. LOL I think I still have one brother that goes to CC games unfortunately! LOL :) Oh we spell Seatle up here as Seattle; I think we're right but don't quote me. LOL ;)

Just now, DragonLady said:

We Got word last night That AC has magically gotten All our practice film since we went to the indoor facility.  It amazes me what level someone will stoop to.  I guess some teams will do whatever it takes to get a win.  Why can't we just play an honest game of football and let the best team win.

lol wut? If AC magically got your practice film, then you should fire your film crew. 

You are drinking some kool-aid lady. You are telling me that somehow someone from AC got inside your facility and managed to film the practice and/or stole the film from your film crew? 

I bet next AC is going to send "a dozen black roses" to the practice field. 

The only team I know that has to deal with someone filming their practice is Fulton because of the hospital next door. 

I ain't got a dog in this fight between the two teams. I moved into the east tennessee area several years ago and just float around friday night to friday to games. From an outside perspective you look paranoid. 

Edited by haweanbula

11 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Click, click Boom!!!! Wish we still had our rival with CC unfortunately the CC coach's did not want to play during scrimmages. But I understand. Maybe next year. Mavs are still undefeated when playing CC with the current coaching staff and that does include a conference championship too. Heard CC may have to move up to 6A because they are getting all the 3rd stringers from AC; practice was just to grueling at AC and I understand and respect that. LOL :)

. You realize you play Clinton and they are good enough to beat AC by 35-14 then you are in a heap of trouble in the 423. LOL I think I still have one brother that goes to CC games unfortunately! LOL :) Oh we spell Seatle up here as Seattle; I think we're right but don't quote me. LOL ;)

I guess the 3 all region players from last year were 3rd stringers,lol,lol and since CC plays clinton too.we will compare.

Edited by hogdogger

7 minutes ago, DragonLady said:

Only takes One pissed off kid to share things.  I'm not paranoid.  I hope its just a rumor.  I want to see a great game with no crap from either side.  I must say this year that both teams have been very respectful on social media. But as far as the film goes.  We will know tomorrow night.  If the rumor was false I'll gladly be the first to say so.  

So it's okay to get on here and post a rumor?  That's what's wrong with your post.  It is a rumor.  Now if we want to go with facts, then we can easily go with the TSSAA website  from the spring and clearly see who was doing what.    AC doesn't have any practice film, they wouldn't need it, nor would they waste time watching it if they did get it.   Two game films are given by the coaches each week of the last two games.  Let the teams play it out on the field, I can assure you that film isn't gonna matter this Friday.   

1 hour ago, olhickory said:

So it's okay to get on here and post a rumor?  That's what's wrong with your post.  It is a rumor.  Now if we want to go with facts, then we can easily go with the TSSAA website  from the spring and clearly see who was doing what.    AC doesn't have any practice film, they wouldn't need it, nor would they waste time watching it if they did get it.   Two game films are given by the coaches each week of the last two games.  Let the teams play it out on the field, I can assure you that film isn't gonna matter this Friday.   

So if AC beats Clinton bad we got the practice film....lol If its a good game then it was just a rumor? lol