ANDERSON CO. @ CLINTON

92Dragon

I catch heck from some of the AC folk for it, but I call it like I see it.  We are much better than last year, but not quite their yet.  This is a Junior heavy team that I think will be very good next year.  As far as the 35 points, I don't think I would put the spread at that though.  We will see when the time comes, still got a lot of football to play.  If they get disciplined I would make it closer, but this team plays too loose.  I don't know the stats for the whole year, but they have to be averaging over 150 yards a game in penalties.  If it was 1 or 2 games I would feel better, but every game we have them so I am beginning to think it's just the way this team is wired.  Friday we had 160 yards in penalties and 5 turnovers.  Do that against good teams and we are beat.

24 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Greeneville just put up 42 points on Science Hill, so I know they would do the same if not more on AC.

They'd probably score 80 on Clinton. Lol

When it gets to that level they will be ready. We were at the level with west and still almost pulled it off even with Fox hurt. So I will take the full cofidence approach and say when and if that time comes the Mav Coaching staff will have these Mavs Ready, willing and able to win! We just need to stay healthy. :)

Edited by Mavericksinflight

1 hour ago, hogdogger said:

Lol,lol keep digging that hole...like I said you all enjoy that district championship your coaching staff scheduled you all ..lol,lol

Fall is almost here. Perfect time to have a good old pig roast. Look forward to eating BBQ after a long successful district championship and home playoff games. Noticed I said games; plural. LOL ;)

7 hours ago, hogdogger said:

Lol,lol keep digging that hole...like I said you all enjoy that district championship your coaching staff scheduled you all ..lol,lol

That's weak Hog...lol But thanks!!  We are going to enjoy everything, but the best thing I am going to enjoy is you on AC boards crying about it. lol I look forward to your post! 

Hog, no offense, but it looks like if AC wanted to run through the schedule line you claim this year when we deffinately would have made sure CC was on the schedule.  Seems you just won't let it go for some reason, I have said for years that this whole CC and AC pissing contest is rediculous and it seems that it is just a few that keep wanting to take jabs, but you seem to always be in the middle of it.  He Last time CC and AC played, CC supposedly had the better team with all those good seniors and AC had just lost that great senior class with Hicks, Strickland Campbell etc...that last to West the previous year.  All we herd all season leading up to that game was how CC was going to beat AC and make us line it, how exactly did that turn out?  Oh I remember, CC got ran off the field the second half because the AC coaching staff made adjustments and brought pressure and CC had no answer for it.  I love the price boys and what they are doing up their and wish CC all the luck in the world.  I hope they do well, but fans that keep this jabbing for no apparent reason when they couldn't beat AC with their best team and AC in a "rebuilding" year is exactly why everyone is sick of hearing about this rivalry.  All I hear from CC fans is how AC is dodging them etc...but yet how many did we win over CC?  You like to throw out Championships etc trying to down AC all at the same time while CC tries claimin Co-Championships.  Lol, I usually try to keep the peace and think that both sides have. A lot of growing up to do, but it gets old hearing about how AC is down, scheduling wins, blah blah blah, maybe CC fans need to come to the conclusion that CC is not as relevant as they like to think.  You can say what you want about AC, and yes, Greenville is better IMO, but hanging on other teams succes against a team you don't like does not all of a sudden make CC better.  CC doesn't want any of AC this year, I can assure you of that.

Mav for life ,I must have hit a nerve,lol,lol.I don't compare CC to anybody,I just hold a grudge were the last two years you all sucked and went 3 and 7  your coaches dodged CC...now that you all have a competitive team they drop down in competition and blow them out..I know your big in too stats so you know the joke of a schedule your playing .I take jabs because for years space,seattle,and several more gave me crap for CC playing Lynn camp ky and other weak teams,and now AC has a whole schedule of them and act like there really doing something and going too make a run,.in all honesty I feel sorry for the fans and players too be put in the situation they have been put in with the traveling loss of money and loss of rilvary,heck AC use too have rilvary with powell,central,CC,ridge,.CAK,grace,now clinton is it and that's sad last weak will be the biggest crowd AC will play in front of all year..one day you all will wake up I just hope it's not too late..I had nothing too do with it or even talk too these parents but there is a reason kids go elswere.not just CC..good luck this year but don't beat your chest too much and keep pot head on a leash because before it's over AC will have too play somebody with a winning record and I will be there pulling for them ,love always hog.

24 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

Mav for life ,I must have hit a nerve,lol,lol.I don't compare CC to anybody,I just hold a grudge were the last two years you all sucked and went 3 and 7  your coaches dodged CC...now that you all have a competitive team they drop down in competition and blow them out..I know your big in too stats so you know the joke of a schedule your playing .I take jabs because for years space,seattle,and several more gave me crap for CC playing Lynn camp ky and other weak teams,and now AC has a whole schedule of them and act like there really doing something and going too make a run,.in all honesty I feel sorry for the fans and players too be put in the situation they have been put in with the traveling loss of money and loss of rilvary,heck AC use too have rilvary with powell,central,CC,ridge,.CAK,grace,now clinton is it and that's sad last weak will be the biggest crowd AC will play in front of all year..one day you all will wake up I just hope it's not too late..I had nothing too do with it or even talk too these parents but there is a reason kids go elswere.not just CC..good luck this year but don't beat your chest too much and keep pot head on a leash because before it's over AC will have too play somebody with a winning record and I will be there pulling for them ,love always hog.

I like the part "Pot Head on a string". LOL :). Eat your heart out hog and we will keep eating BBQ pig this fall with another banner. Got to Love Hog he doesn't quit.

35 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

Keep crying and come join the AC thread its  a fun year.

11 hours ago, hogdogger said:

Campbell County has a pretty cupcake schedule too there hog. I just looked it up.
The only good teams you play are Fulton, West, and Oak Ridge. Oak Ridge is down this year compared to what the past 20 years. West is down this year and not performing well. Fulton is the only good team you play on that entire schedule. I'll throw Powell into that mix because they are playing some pretty good football right now but definitely not a top contender. I think Fulton, West, and Oak Ridge all beat Powell. 

Just checked Tennessee Prep Football:
Campbell County has won 3 times against AC. 1992, 1991, and 1984. A large portion of the wins by AC have been blowouts. The closest games have been 
2013: 25-21
1989: 7-0
1988: 20-7
1983: 19-12
1982: 10-6

The remaining games have all been 3 touchdowns are greater in AC's favor. 

Edited by haweanbula