The Milan fans are awful quiet today!!

Jmm475

15 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I'm guessing that you're happy that they did, and guessing that you are envious of their program's tradition too. Milan fans support their team well, and they always give credit where it's due...win or lose. Nobody wins them all (Alcoa and Maryville lost this week too), but the good teams learn and move on to the next one. If Milan fulfills their potential this season they will make a deep run in the playoffs that just may result in a trip to Cookeville, and losing in week two to a good Peabody team might help them to refocus and do just that.

I agree Milan is Milan lets all remember that! Coach Morris will get all the rust out they will ok.

Nothing wrong with Milan! They will be one of the teams that make a run toward Cookeville in the playoffs! Great fan base and supporters! Losing to a good team who is a rival is not a season ender, just an eye opener and shows things to work on!! Milan will be just fine and my friend BPM will be there supporting them all the way!! Only one reason people start threads like this and we all know what it is!! SMH 

18 hours ago, Jmm475 said:

Envious no! I'm as proud of Covington as y'all are Milan I promise. I know when we play each other it will be a battle. We have stopped each other's season several times. We will see y'all in a couple of weeks!! Go Chargers⚡

I'm not a Milan fan, just a football fan who appreciates well mannered supporters of their respective programs and schools. To gain respect, you have to win and lose equally with some dignity...no excessive bragging when you win, nor whining when you lose, and that's not to say that some good natured banter among rivals isn't interesting and fun. Just saying that creating a thread suggesting that the Milan faithful are sore losers, or embarrassed by the loss to a good team isn't too gracious.

7 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I'm not a Milan fan, just a football fan who appreciates well mannered supporters of their respective programs and schools. To gain respect, you have to win and lose equally with some dignity...no excessive bragging when you win, nor whining when you lose, and that's not to say that some good natured banter among rivals isn't interesting and fun. Just saying that creating a thread suggesting that the Milan faithful are sore losers, or embarrassed by the loss to a good team isn't too gracious.

I never said they was sore losers. Milan fans talk big all the time and it's rare they're quite. It was a jab but nothing else. People get butt hurt quick. 

8 hours ago, utvol2 said:

Nothing wrong with Milan! They will be one of the teams that make a run toward Cookeville in the playoffs! Great fan base and supporters! Losing to a good team who is a rival is not a season ender, just an eye opener and shows things to work on!! Milan will be just fine and my friend BPM will be there supporting them all the way!! Only one reason people start threads like this and we all know what it is!! SMH 

Like no one ever messes with other fans. SMH

9 hours ago, Jmm475 said:

Like no one ever messes with other fans. SMH

It's not that you're messing with a team's fans. It's that you're messing with a particular fan's team. See there's buds on here who post everyday and sometimes all day. Those individuals become buds and even meet up at games and discuss who serves the best nachos or burgers or whatever. A nonbud such as yourself post an unflattering comment about that bud or the buds team and you see what happens. Just the way it is

• Upvote 2