Rhea County (0-2) travels to Walker Valley (0-2)

QB14

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fooseball95 said:

I see y'all going 7-3. I think the only other loss u guys will have is Catholic

Hope your right Foose, one game at a time and besides Catholic we still have tough matchups at Bradley Central, Marion County and Cane Ridge. 

Has anyone watched Soddy Daisy this year? I know they are 2-0 with wins over what were projected to be improved Red Bank and East Hamilton teams. They have Lenoir City and Hixon the next 2 weeks and could be setting at 4-0 going into their game with Catholic.

10 minutes ago, RCfan said:

Hope your right Foose, one game at a time and besides Catholic we still have tough matchups at Bradley Central, Marion County and Cane Ridge. 

Has anyone watched Soddy Daisy this year? I know they are 2-0 with wins over what were projected to be improved Red Bank and East Hamilton teams. They have Lenoir City and Hixon the next 2 weeks and could be setting at 4-0 going into their game with Catholic.

I forgot y'all played Bradley too. I'll say 6-4 but who knows anything can happen. I didn't realize how tough of a schedule you guys have, that's brutal. And cane ridge is normally solid too. But Soddy passes the ball like crazy. Their defense isn't very good but they can score pts. I don't think y'all will have much of a problem with them. Also they play a very easy schedule before it gets a little tougher 

Edited by fooseball95

9 minutes ago, RCfan said:

No show stopper in your direct path right now. Bradley will be a good game, but like you guys they use alot of clock  to score. A couple good recievers will make for an exciting game But I think you get the W on that one Catholic will be a real test for sure and I think they may over power you all, but I believe you have enough talent heart and grit to make it a ball game. It will be a battle of will in the 4th qtr. Good Luck Eagles  Go get te W's

4 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

No show stopper in your direct path right now. Bradley will be a good game, but like you guys they use alot of clock  to score. A couple good recievers will make for an exciting game But I think you get the W on that one Catholic will be a real test for sure and I think they may over power you all, but I believe you have enough talent heart and grit to make it a ball game. It will be a battle of will in the 4th qtr. Good Luck Eagles  Go get te W's

I'm not sure they beat Bradley. They are tougher than a lot of ppl think. I know Farragut barely squeezed out a win vs them but they had 3 tds called back in overtime. I'll say 6-4 but with that brutal schedule it may set them up for a nice run in the playoffs

12 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

I'm not sure they beat Bradley. They are tougher than a lot of ppl think. I know Farragut barely squeezed out a win vs them but they had 3 tds called back in overtime. I'll say 6-4 but with that brutal schedule it may set them up for a nice run in the playoffs

I know they lost Copeland at QB but I believe Sandifer has got the job. They also returned one of thier big time recievers, but they lost alot of starters on defense if my information is correct. Thats why I think Rhea takes them... Bradley will be good offensively but I don't think they  will contain Pemberton and Simon very well. I think it really boils down to the Defensive side of the ball, in my opinion Rhea is stronger than Bradley there. I may be wrong But I mthink it is a good chance they go 7-3

22 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I know they lost Copeland at QB but I believe Sandifer has got the job. They also returned one of thier big time recievers, but they lost alot of starters on defense if my information is correct. Thats why I think Rhea takes them... Bradley will be good offensively but I don't think they  will contain Pemberton and Simon very well. I think it really boils down to the Defensive side of the ball, in my opinion Rhea is stronger than Bradley there. I may be wrong But I mthink it is a good chance they go 7-3

Actually we only lost 2 on defense. Minus Gibson that quit on us in the spring to focus more on wrestling. Our defense is stacked very good. Jay and company can do their part. I think youre under estimating the defense part. We returned all of our big time WR and added on what seems to be already a very good talented freshman WR. 

Verdict is still out on Standifer. He is a good QB. Just int prone. Threw 4 in the Farragut game, but 0 at WV. He was actually like 15 for 15 or in the WV game, but then again, that's WV. Next 2 games against the Owls and Raiders will test Standifer and be more prepared for the season.

Edited by DaChampsAgain

16 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Bradley returns their whole offense except Copeland. They have 3 RBs that are loads and bigger than all of rheas rbs. They have Tucker that has blazing speed and does it all. They have 4 WRs they can catch the ball like crazy. And their defense is is leading the area including Jay person that has a lot of SEC offers lol.