Whitwell vs Copper Basin

WingoVFL

10 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Polk beat CB by 21. Whitwell should do that or at least by 28. If not then Polk will be a tough game for the Tigers as well. They played East Ridge tough last week and seem to be turning the corner in Benton. Don't get me wrong because I believe Whitwell has a good team. They're fixing to have a tough stretch in a couple weeks.

I agree entirely and we're about to find out who they actually are.   I was going to mention Polk but wasn't sure what type of team they had this year.  They're also Polk.....   they always play ya tough, no matter what!  

36 minutes ago, Grundyplayer said:

I absolutely think they could beat SP right now, I'm just not 100% they can when they have to play.   I think They'd rather play game 3 Sanders led offense and not a game 6-7 sanders led offense..

I think Whitwell will win big time this week but to be honest I don't think they can beat Pirates or jasper.

48 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

An 7-3 record with that schedule to me means whitwell is pretty good. Offensively we have to improve and we will. Defensively I think we are very good. Coach Coley is a good coach. I just hope we can hold on to him.

That defense is tough and defminded for sure.  Signal will give you more if a barometer and gauge to where you're at so far. I think you guys go to the quarterfinals. 

29 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Polk beat CB by 21. Whitwell should do that or at least by 28. If not then Polk will be a tough game for the Tigers as well. They played East Ridge tough last week and seem to be turning the corner in Benton. Don't get me wrong because I believe Whitwell has a good team. They're fixing to have a tough stretch in a couple weeks.

Whitwell should beat Copper Basin by mercy rule. They are not good this season. The Polk County tough game will be a tough one for them as well. 

31 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

I think Whitwell will win big time this week but to be honest I don't think they can beat Pirates or jasper.

I think they absolutely could beat Jasper. 

They played real well vs SC in the preseason, Wingo scored the first 3 times he touched the ball vs them...  

Im just not sold on SP because there O-line is great and really really deep for a 1-a squad, and they'll continue to get better as Sanders does. Plus i cringe everytime i watch someone hit that no.9 kid.......That kid is an incredible load...

Edited by Grundyplayer

6 minutes ago, Grundyplayer said:

I think they absolutely could beat Jasper. 

They played real well vs SC in the preseason, Wingo scored the first 3 times he touched the ball vs them...  

Im just not sold on SP because there O-line is great and really really deep for a 1-a squad, and they'll continue to get better as Sanders does.

Well Whitwell doesn't play us this year so all we have is the jamboree. Like I've said all year, Whitwell has a good team but don't get crazy thinking they could beat us lol

1 minute ago, PurplePower68 said:

Well Whitwell doesn't play us this year so all we have is the jamboree. Like I've said all year, Whitwell has a good team but don't get crazy thinking they could beat us lol

lol I'm just saying this isn't the Whitwell teams of the past.   It's not your daddies Whitwell, your grandfathers etc.   Talent wise it's  that Whitwell team that went to Semi's once......  

And aside from 1 play , I never got the feeling you guys were that much better.   Last Week proved that.   I wish y'all did play, cause this year it would be one heck of a game!!!!