South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

33 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Jaspers only problem on defense is a small line and linebackers that arent as physical as we have seen the last few years.  could be a big problem.  With Saylors physicality he would be better suited at linebacker, but i know with wanting to keep him healthy that isnt the best place for him although it would help the defense out.   He is averaging around 20 yrds per carry and that will surely come down this week.  I imagine the pirates line will shut the dive game down, allowing them to concentrate on the wings.  Hopefully marion madness will talk to coach mathis and get him to put some new plays in for this week.  Tough three game stretch for the warriors, sp, tyner and coalfield, hope we stay healthy.

I think it's time to rotate some different linemen a little!!!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, powerp said:

This is how I see the breakdown. What do y'all think?

Quarterback: Advatnage Jasper based off 1 more year of experience.

Running Back:Advantage  Jasper, Saylors is a special player.

Receiver: Push. Kane and Cade cancel each out

Line: Advantage South Pittsburg on first and second lines

Special teams: Advantage South Pittsburg

Same.

Offense - Jasper

Defense- SP

Special Teams-SP

Coaching - SP

50 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Jaspers only problem on defense is a small line and linebackers that arent as physical as we have seen the last few years.  could be a big problem.  With Saylors physicality he would be better suited at linebacker, but i know with wanting to keep him healthy that isnt the best place for him although it would help the defense out.   He is averaging around 20 yrds per carry and that will surely come down this week.  I imagine the pirates line will shut the dive game down, allowing them to concentrate on the wings.  Hopefully marion madness will talk to coach mathis and get him to put some new plays in for this week.  Tough three game stretch for the warriors, sp, tyner and coalfield, hope we stay healthy.

I probably wouldn't move the kid with about 17 career INTs who is be recruited as DB but that's just me.

• Like 1