South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

On 9/11/2017 at 1:59 PM, MarionMadness said:

Pitchburg did not really score all of the points they said they did.  It went into the endzone and should have been a touch back. If they had put the ball on the 20 where we should have got it then they would have not got a safety on us. This stupid mistake by the refs got everyone down. Another time the Raulston kid fumbled when he got to the endzone. This one should not have counted either. Another thing that was cheating by the refs.  They had a tackle with a 11 jersey on. You can not do this. Refs messed it up.  Pitchburg is a good team and I will give you credit for being a good team. We are still a good team too. We will still be good and win several more games this season. Another thing we were not trying to do as good as we could. You can ask anyone. This weeks game with Tyner is more important. Once we got behind Coach Mathis was not going to run all of his new plays. He ran some of them and they worked like they always do. We needed to keep Jacob healthy for this game this week as well. We will be just fine the rest of the year. 

Fear the Beard, Fear the Razor, no go get a thorazine drip.

4 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Bump, 10Bears, is you contemplating bringing out some orange & black next year? Us coacht fellers knowds that skillet slinger will be far less armed then. She's likely to let you wear the britches again! 

Old Pirate I garuntee you 10bears want be back on the pirate ship.  That skillet slinger of his want go for that mess.  Iffin he does he will be walking the plank with footballfan75.... Jockless..... You think im joking but im not. 

40 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old Pirate I garuntee you 10bears want be back on the pirate ship.  That skillet slinger of his want go for that mess.  Iffin he does he will be walking the plank with footballfan75.... Jockless..... You think im joking but im not. 

What's up with you wanting to see me Jockless Roy? I thought Jasper was suppose to be the Happiest city!!! I'm begining to wonder about you and all your Trips to the Redeye to look at Murphys Pole!!! And I'm not joking neither!!!

On 9/12/2017 at 6:53 PM, FootballFan75 said:

What's up with you wanting to see me Jockless Roy? I thought Jasper was suppose to be the Happiest city!!! I'm begining to wonder about you and all your Trips to the Redeye to look at Murphys Pole!!! And I'm not joking neither!!!

I go to ronnies red eye to read my Murphy Fair book and talk to that man about my book and Murphys pole. I also listen to some of the jailhouse fellars rumbling.  Figured they some unhappy folks around the jailhouse right now.   zzzzzzzzzzz...... You think im joking but im not. 

On 9/12/2017 at 6:09 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Hey Roy and OP, that Wayne man at steakhouse has found another way to help,  other than subsidizing, recruiting;

http://foxchattanooga.com/sports/high-school-sports-zone/roster-ermiyas-bowden-football-player-at-marion-county

23 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Hey Roy and OP, that Wayne man at steakhouse has found another way to help,  other than subsidizing, recruiting;

http://foxchattanooga.com/sports/high-school-sports-zone/roster-ermiyas-bowden-football-player-at-marion-county

This is great story.. he's a good well mannered young man I've been around him some off of the field. Great Guy.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:53 PM, FootballFan75 said:

I only been to Ronnie's Red Eye once, and I ain't never goin' back. :shock:

gaypirates.jpg

Edited by MountainTroll
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I go to ronnies red eye to read my Murphy Fair book and talk to that man about my book and Murphys pole. I also listen to some of the jailhouse fellars rumbling.  Figured they some unhappy folks around the jailhouse right now.   zzzzzzzzzzz...... You think im joking but im not. 

Figure your probably right!!!

5 hours ago, pegleg said:

I watched this durn video of this Bowden boy and I hope he gets everything he wants and desires in life.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1