Signal Mountain vs Whiwell

payner410

8 hours ago, AllAboutTheW said:

A lot sooner than that 

If that's the case, then it tells you a lot about the quality of teams(or lack of) that whitwell has played so far. And how is whitwell gonna react when a team  actually busts them in the mouth and scores some points? I'm happy whitwell is 3-0, but who have you played that's so good? Boyd? They may only win 2 games all year. You struggled with Bledsoe 8-3 headed into the 4th. And copper basin. 

2 hours ago, Justmy2cents said:

If that's the case, then it tells you a lot about the quality of teams(or lack of) that whitwell has played so far. And how is whitwell gonna react when a team  actually busts them in the mouth and scores some points? I'm happy whitwell is 3-0, but who have you played that's so good? Boyd? They may only win 2 games all year. You struggled with Bledsoe 8-3 headed into the 4th. And copper basin. 

No ones gone on to claim they've played any extraordinary tough teams, they've done what they should have up to this point. 

Unless you feel like there's more one can do then just win..

10 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

No ones gone on to claim they've played any extraordinary tough teams, they've done what they should have up to this point. 

If Whitwell gets smacked in the mouth I guarantee they'll hit back. If Whitwell gets beat this year I don't think it'll be from lack of preparation or laying down because things go sideways. Coaches and players are to good for that. 

What I dont get is that some people are upset that Whitwell may actually have a decent team this year. I Don't see where anyone has got on here claiming that Whitwell is going to win a gold ball. I see that people are finally excited and proud to be a Whitwell Tiger and there is no shame in that. The kids deserve a good season, they have worked hard. The community of Whitwell has taken beatings by plenty of other Teams, I'm glad that there is some community pride start to grow. Yea Whitwell hasnt played anyone yet but they have handled those teams. The Bledsoe score of 8-3 doesnt show how dominate Whitwell was in that game. Bledsoe couldnt move the ball period and if the Whitwell Punter doesnt shank a punt Bledsoe never crosses the 50. The offense has been slow to start but they will pick up as the season goes along. Whitwell is going to improve just like SP and MC will improve rest of the year. 

Edited by TigerfootballFan

35 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

No they are doing what you would want them to do is win. Just don't act like you are world beaters is all I'm trying to saying, and like I said earlier I'm glad they are winning