GCA @ Cornersville

dawgswin

2 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Gotcha, couldn't remember. I've went from having a kid on the team for 12 straight years to only having one year left, where has the time gone? I actually started coaching my grandson this year as a four year old so kinda starting all over!

Keeps you young. Hoping for a good game here in about 24 hours and some change. Go Dawgs. Pound the rock!

Just now, Southtowner said:

Grace-Franklin seems to have found some sort of identity the last several weeks.  I really don't know much about them. 

They have a very good QB. Must contain him which is a job. As long as we just keep our ground game going and their offense on the sidelines we be OK. 

1 hour ago, sum1uno said:

They have a very good QB. Must contain him which is a job. As long as we just keep our ground game going and their offense on the sidelines we be OK. 

I really thought WC could move the ball on Grace last week after rushing for over 500 yards in each of the two previous weeks but couldn't get into any kind of rhythm

Just now, Southtowner said:

I'm very surprised yall are not still in it.  But have no doubt you will be in the mix next year.

This ain't the same team that lost some early season games, not sure what they changed up but it worked, no excuses, they whipped us pretty good. I hate it for our seniors but will put some motivation in the rest of the team going into next year and bringing back a lot of starters and around 20 seniors