Oak Ridge vs Farragut

WilleTheWildcat

I like SS posts. Can't get a read on atrisk yet but do like him so far. I have enjoyed the CoachT board more this year than previous years.

Can't believe tomorrow is game 4! This season is flying  by.

BOLD PREDICTION TIME...# 30 runs for 200 + yards in a Spencer Gulmire type performance. Sweet Feet just has too much talent to be shut down all season by high school kids.

Still saying OR by one point but thinking we get butt hurt.

1 hour ago, atrisk said:

Yes! Double up on your meaningless post so you can get to 40,000. And futhermore, take your own advice. If ya don't like the way the football team is playing, don't go watch them. Looking forward to more senseless comments from ya.

Ole sour puss. Guess what? I'm gonna go to all the games, much to your chagrin. And guess what else? I'm still gonna get on here and be myself and talk about the team, even if it's a little critical at times when I think they aren't playing up to their potential. ( and also be a dumb#$%, because that's just who I am) Like I said, don't like it, then keep on truckin'. There isn't a soul making you read it.  And why are you so concerned about how many posts I have, Mr. Miserable? Go out some, have a drink, get laid. Life's too short to be miserable.

Edited by SweetScience

9 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Sour puss. Miserable. Have a drink. Get laid. All this is coming out of your head. I understand. You haven't heard from "cats" in a while and the "Jone's" have set in.

Har har har...Sounds like you're jealous? Need me to pay you some attention? Never seen a grown man so concerned with what people are saying on a message board. Good Lord, get laid. Please, for goodness sake.

Edited by SweetScience

18 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Everyone see how easy SS will get off the football topic and start with the personal (untrue and unfounded) stuff. This is why he's working on 20,000 post. 3% meaningful, 97% banner and gibberish.

And you're still replying to my meaningless posts, so what does that say about you ole man? And I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings. :( You know how big of an idiot you're making yourself look? You haven't said one meaningful thing so far since we've been going back and forth, yet I'm the one who has meaningless posts haha

Edited by SweetScience

WOW...can't we all get along?  LOL...I stay off for a while (been at the hospital visiting a friend) and two of my favorites are going at it! Guys...we're on the same team! Let's join forces to beat Farragut! What a great night for football this should be! The air will be cool and crisp...it will feel like football in early September and OR travels to Farragut. I sure hope the offense has a plan they can execute! Playing one quarter of offense like they did at CC won't cut it against Farragut. I'm hopeful even in the face of reality. Farragut seems to have the best team this year but I don't believe that assures victory for them. OR needs to have its best offensive game, win the kicking game, and play solid defense. If that happens, Farragut watch out! You two guys stop bickering and let's BEAT FARRAGUT!   (OMG...did I just become the mature one on here????? LOL)

RWR!!!!!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, catswild said:

WOW...can't we all get along?  LOL...I stay off for a while (been at the hospital visiting a friend) and two of my favorites are going at it! Guys...we're on the same team! Let's join forces to beat Farragut! What a great night for football this should be! The air will be cool and crisp...it will feel like football in early September and OR travels to Farragut. I sure hope the offense has a plan they can execute! Playing one quarter of offense like they did at CC won't cut it against Farragut. I'm hopeful even in the face of reality. Farragut seems to have the best team this year but I don't believe that assures victory for them. OR needs to have its best offensive game, win the kicking game, and play solid defense. If that happens, Farragut watch out! You two guys stop bickering and let's BEAT FARRAGUT!   (OMG...did I just become the mature one on here????? LOL)

RWR!!!!!

Lmao that was funny, especially the last part. And I agree, brother! RWR