GreenEville Vs. Pisgah

DevilMan03

Pisgah is alway a tough hard nose football team.They have a couple of state championships from back in the day.They had a fullback Michael Parrott that got a preferred walk-on to Alabama last year but has transferred to Miami now.This link will show you past seasons.

http://carolinapreps.com/teams/frontend/teampage/allTimeRecords/71

11 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Pisgah is alway a tough hard nose football team.They have a couple of state championships from back in the day.They had a fullback Michael Parrott that got a preferred walk-on to Alabama last year but has transferred to Miami now.This link will show you past seasons.

http://carolinapreps.com/teams/frontend/teampage/allTimeRecords/71

Ya I seen his highlight film he didn't impress me much. You gonna make the trip to burley Friday? 

The football in Western North Carolina is OK.AC Reynolds and Asheville are always pretty good.Murphy and Swain are always good in 1a.In 2004 Swain beat Morristown West 28-21. Asheville is down right now but they have had about 5 guys go to the NFL in the past 25 years. You go off the MTN and there are some really good teams. There is a 2a school Shelby that many schools from TN any class might not want any of them.Shelby got one of the best LB in the country. 

http://247sports.com/Player/Dax-Hollifield-80637

Edited by Appvol

18 minutes ago, BigGreene11 said:

Ya I seen his highlight film he didn't impress me much. You gonna make the trip to burley Friday? 

No. My son is a FR at Cloudland so I will be going to Hancock,Co. I have watched Greeneville a few times. Watched you guys play Maryville in the playoffs and Elizabethton when they had Thomas at RB. I wanted to see what he could do against a good team. I went to high school in NC and wife went in TN. I keep up with both states really good.I love high school football especially the recruiting part of it.I don't get into the whole my state is better stuff. I know both states have some really good teams. Right now Greeneville has a really great team.

Haha you guys need to realize the humor in the message boards. The posters from Pisgah are just having fun with ya bc they realize it gets you all fired up. They like doing that for craps and giggles.

As for the game I've seen some film on the Greene Devils. They are a finely tuned machine. The Bears are playing their best ball right now too & I can see this game being a close contest or a whipping(in favor of of the Devils). I look forward to watching two class programs competing Friday! How's the weather looking for the weekend guys? 

8 minutes ago, WNCfballfan said:

Haha you guys need to realize the humor in the message boards. The posters from Pisgah are just having fun with ya bc they realize it gets you all fired up. They like doing that for craps and giggles.

As for the game I've seen some film on the Greene Devils. They are a finely tuned machine. The Bears are playing their best ball right now too & I can see this game being a close contest or a whipping(in favor of of the Devils). I look forward to watching two class programs competing Friday! How's the weather looking for the weekend guys? 

Oh yes it's all in fun. Don't get a chance to trash talk on here much because most teams know what they are up against.