Wilson Central @ Mt. Juliet

GBEAR85

22 hours ago, WCndaHouse said:

I think we are more talented than Beech, Rossview, and Overton. Smyrna was tough because they are a good Rutherford county team, and we had some bad breaks in that one as well. We just got off to super slow starts against both Beech and Rossview. They both whipped us from the beginning. Then, we don't start playing until the second half. How about our coaches get us ready from the start? Why wait until the second half? How about we be more aggressive with play calling from the start? Many questions that I and other parents/supporters continue to ask ourselves.

Funny how parents always think their talent is better than it really is and the coaching is worse than it really is. You're perfectly entitled to think your son and his teammates are more talented than Beech, but when you put Smyrna above Beech you lose a lot of credibility. Beech beat Smyrna 28-0. (It's so fun to be underestimated)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, tandem said:

Funny how parents always think their talent is better than it really is and the coaching is worse than it really is. You're perfectly entitled to think your son and his teammates are more talented than Beech, but when you put Smyrna above Beech you lose a lot of credibility. Beech beat Smyrna 28-0. (It's so fun to be underestimated)

That was a scrimmage that doesn't count. I've seen both in game situations. Smyrna has better talent. 

17 hours ago, BKisler said:

Wonder what the WCandaHouse  thinks of Coach White now? Said he was an terrible OC at Central. Seems to be doing a pretty good job at MJ.

I'd be willing to bet Coach White and the Bear O will have a little something extra for the Wildcats Friday night.

GO BEARS ! Leave no Doubt !

You'll see on Friday.

I played for Roger Perry from the 7th to the 12th grade.  Roger was Trey's age at that time.  Trey used to run around the field house and we would pick at him.  He was cute little boy.  Now he is a man and it's in his blood very thick to be hard nosed, aggressive and out work any team around.  I bet his teams lose very few weight lifting Competitions.  I am 100% behind you Trey.  Hang tough. 

Edited by 64NB95

Anyone who is not familiar with the WC/Mt Juliet rivalry I will fill you in. We are going for win number 10 in a row on them, which causes a healthy plethora of trolls. WCndahouse lives in an alter reality where he thinks WC will beat MJ, and is yet another example of a poor parent making himself look like a fool on a public forum that thousands of people have access to. 

So in observation this week I will say that the WC fan base has done nothing to help out their team on social media. Matter of fact I would go as far to say that with some of the classless, disrespectful and demeaning comments made about MJ players and coaches they "poked the bear". Was pretty appalling. If MJ was in anyway over looking the Wildcats which I seriously doubt I would say their focus will be playing the most completely dominating game they have to date. 

Golden Bears - 56

Wildcats - 0

Edited by OldBear33

26 minutes ago, OldBear33 said:

So in observation this week I will say that the WC fan base has done nothing to help out their team on social media. Matter of fact I would go as far to say that with some of the classless, disrespectful and demeaning comments made about MJ players and coaches they "poked the bear". Was pretty appalling. If MJ was in anyway over looking the Wildcats which I seriously doubt I would say their focus will be playing the most completely dominating game they have to date. 

Golden Bears - 56

Wildcats - 0

LOL!!!! :roflol:

And I'm the one that is delusional.

5 hours ago, WCndaHouse said:

LOL!!!! :roflol:

And I'm the one that is delusional.

Your student section twitter account made fun of one of our players with a serious heart condition, who can no longer play football. Classless. Like I've said before I don't expect anything less coming out of Gladeville.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

12 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Your student section twitter account made fun of one of our players with a serious heart condition, who can no longer play football. Classless. Like I've said before I don't expect anything less coming out of Gladeville.

If Wilson Central we're the only option I had to send my kids to (when I have them haha) Id home school. If I couldn't do that I'd just tell them to do something to get sent to MAP, or drop out and get their GED. Of course that won't be the case, they will be Bears all the way!

Edited by OldBear33