DII-AA Top 5 Teams Statewide

BreadTruck28

7 minutes ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Captain Knowledge here, Knoxville Grace, Boyd, Silverdale, Goodpasture (even tho they have talent), Lipscomb, Harding, USJ, how many u need chainsaw? Check out Booger's schedule. Other than Baylor it's 9 games of webb & hot garbage.

10205875-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

I looked back at your posts-- you like to stir the pot with outlandish statements.  Never mind and lay off the JD once in a while, it's warping your brain.

1 minute ago, chainsaw2 said:

I looked back at your posts-- you like to stir the pot with outlandish statements.  Never mind and lay off the JD once in a while, it's warping your brain.

What's outlandish about the truth? How many 0fer teams do you need in 1 division? Outlandish would be tellin' fellers to lay off the Jack! I bet you hate America too and want give every team in D2 a trophy. Oh wait, Tennessee already gives out 9. 

1 hour ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

1. Lausanne

2. CPA

3. BGA

4. ND

5. Webb

Lausanne & ND have the best ballers, but CPA & BGA have best coachin'. Going to be fun to check this out this year. Problem is the hot garbage that is the rest of DII-AA... CPA's tough out of region schedule should pay off come playoff time & when things get hard

7216901-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

So Webb doesn't have good coaching or ballers? Interesting. 

Most people knowledgeable about Tennessee High School Football would tell you Webb has had one of the best coaching staffs in the state for about two decades led by Coach Meske. I don't think Meske has ever lost to BGA's coach and they've met quite a bit over the past four years including for a gold ball.

As far as "ballers" Webb has a bunch of those as well. Webb has the two fastest players of any of the above teams mentioned and top 10 in the state.

Elijah Howard (Freshman) has been dealing with a hamstring but when healthy runs a 4.38 forty and a 10.5 100. he is a flat out "baller" who started and ran for 1000 yards as an 8th grader. Already been offered by Tennessee.

Jahlil Jefferson (Junior) is a step behind in speed. And I mean literally a step. Runs a 4.4 and in the 10s as wel in the 100. He is a "baller".

Morgan's Ernst (Senior)  just makes tackles. Mr. Football Finalist last year and is committed to play at Army. He is a "baller" 

May want to look into what the men of Sparta have going on. We aren't too bad ourselves. Depth plays a key role in sticking around to play with Ensworth and McCallie but both of those games were competitive through 3 quarters because of some of the above "ballers" mentioned.

Looks like Webb has something to prove this year. Not getting much respect from those in D2AA. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

5 minutes ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

What's outlandish about the truth? How many 0fer teams do you need in 1 division? Outlandish would be tellin' fellers to lay off the Jack! I bet you hate America too and want give every team in D2 a trophy. Oh wait, Tennessee already gives out 9. 

Well I'll be dadblamed!  Didn't know callin' sumbody out for hog drippins' makes me and mine a 'Merica hater! Woo wee everbody done talk like this from Tannessee especially sumbody not from around here like youins.  Good grief you probably moved to Nashville with lots of other people in the last 10 years and now you know everything about TN High School football.  Have a good day.... feller.

2 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

1. Lausanne

2. CPA

3. BGA

4. ND

5. Webb

Lausanne & ND have the best ballers, but CPA & BGA have best coachin'. Going to be fun to check this out this year. Problem is the hot garbage that is the rest of DII-AA... CPA's tough out of region schedule should pay off come playoff time & when things get hard

lil Johny done went and did it again......that Baylor luver from the School Pilot built gonna b lit up over this mess....could see 1000 words  ...that hot waste thing ant gonna fly either

....warm up the Enfamil

Booger just sayin bottlethumb.gif

Edited by Booger

2 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

1. Lausanne

2. CPA

3. BGA

4. ND

5. Webb

I think you underestimate the coaching at Lausanne, the ballers at CPA, and both the coaching and ballers at Webb. I will admit I don't know too much about Notre Dame and BGA this season. I saw in last seasons D2-A championship game both Lausanne and Webb have very good game plans and turn a matchup that most expected to be a shootout into a defensive slugfest. This will be a fun division to watch come playoff time, not sure how interesting things will be before then. 

36 minutes ago, WilsonJr1990 said:

I think you underestimate the coaching at Lausanne, the ballers at CPA, and both the coaching and ballers at Webb. I will admit I don't know too much about Notre Dame and BGA this season. I saw in last seasons D2-A championship game both Lausanne and Webb have very good game plans and turn a matchup that most expected to be a shootout into a defensive slugfest. This will be a fun division to watch come playoff time, not sure how interesting things will be before then. 

I agree.

Notre Dame has a speedster at WR named Cameron Wynn committed to Tennessee. They have a good looking team overall. Hard for me to figure out how they would match up with Webb despite seeing them both play in person. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

34 minutes ago, WilsonJr1990 said:

the Irish have a fairly recent history of havin to replace bout 2-3 coaches every year.....to win like the Irish do under Fant....thats impressive

.........there more alterin of coachin staff at ND than there r polyester pants legs at Nadwani & Sukis Reweavers & Stitchers

Booger just sayin carousel.gif

Edited by Booger