Sequatchie vs Bledsoe

Indian

I figured this game would have been closer due to the rivalry factor and Bledsoe's defense is OK. I do have a question for the Bledsoe folks.

When will Bledsoe get a coach that instills discipline on the field to the point that penalties are frowned upon and will be dealt with Monday evening at practice? Bledsoe had several big plays only to be called back due to a penalty.

My opinion is the athletes are there but..........

At the end of the third they had more penalty yards than yards from scrimmage.

The only huge play I remember (may be wrong) getting called back was a pass of around 40 yards, short pass then run, the holding that was called did help him get the last 30 yards or so. They had an early pass of around 25 yards where taunting after the play moved them back but they did get the first down. They completed a pass here and there but just about each time they continued to try and pass sacks would end up making Bledsoe punt.

Lack of any running game, some mix ups causing timeouts and delay of game penalties, not being able to stop the run consistently were issues obviously.

1 hour ago, PeasPype said:

I figured this game would have been closer due to the rivalry factor and Bledsoe's defense is OK. I do have a question for the Bledsoe folks.

When will Bledsoe get a coach that instills discipline on the field to the point that penalties are frowned upon and will be dealt with Monday evening at practice? Bledsoe had several big plays only to be called back due to a penalty.

My opinion is the athletes are there but..........

Good question.