Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

This was the worst by far for the refs. I sat there when my son played yrs ago and seen a repeat of that game tonight. I will say I am very proud of our Coach for standing up what was right. I applaud him 100%. If anyone can give me a site of how to send this TSSAA because all these refs have no reason to ref another game. GB had this game but hard to beat 11 players and the refs. Hey how about all the facemask but wasnt called. Funny how Grace kid had to get his glove out of GB's players mask. Everyone seen this and if you didn't you all need glasses. Pathetic pfficiating!!!!

It is quite amusing watching all the whiny complaints about the refs. It’s always the refs fault when your team loses. Especially like GB lost tonight. Had they won, you wouldn’t of heard a peep about the refs. 

The simple fact is, GB came into this game over confident and got beat. End of story. Grace just played harder and were more focused. 

People can complain all they want but what matters is:

21-7

15 minutes ago, GGianaiGG said:

Oh my gosh... that was so funny. What a great comeback. Did you have to call someone to come up with that? You must be a riot looking for spell check mistakes.

I will be honest that game was bought and paid for!! If you call that a win for Grace that fine but if I had to do something like that to get a win I would be ashamed!! 

5 minutes ago, GGianaiGG said:

It is quite amusing watching all the whiny complaints about the refs. It’s always the refs fault when your team loses. Especially like GB lost tonight. Had they won, you wouldn’t of heard a peep about the refs. 

The simple fact is, GB came into this game over confident and got beat. End of story. Grace just played harder and were more focused. 

21-7

5 minutes ago, GGianaiGG said:

21-7

Bought and paid for!!

9 minutes ago, GGianaiGG said:

21-7

The refs also did Grace a disservice. Not the way to I am sure your boys want to win either. I'd taken a 65-0 loss that was fair

It’s amazing how ones eyesight gets when their team is losing. So are you all saying GB didn’t deserve a single penalty??? Really?

Please, give me a break? Once their coach got ejected they were playing just down right dirty and nasty. Why? Because like I said before, they came in over confident. They thought they were going to just glide thru this game. And when they realized they weren’t, they lost their composure and got called out for it. Plain and simple. Am I saying Grace didn’t have any penalties or bad calls against them, sure they did. But at the end of the day, Grace played tougher and wanted it more. 

You can call out the ref or say the game was bought or any other lame reason you can come up with, but its all fluff. Grace won cause they played better and GB wasn’t prepared.