Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

20 minutes ago, GbMan said:

I will be honest that game was bought and paid for!! If you call that a win for Grace that fine but if I had to do something like that to get a win I would be ashamed!! 

Bought and paid for!!

Ok it's one thing to say some officiating was questionable. I even don't have a problem with someone say it was very bad, but to make a statement on social media accusing GCA of paying off the TSSAA refs is over the line. That is liable. I suggest you don't go down that path. Understand ? There were bad calls, some on both sides. I admit it looked like Greenback had 2 questionable calls. Facts are facts. Greenback was defensively shut down 2nd half and GCA scored 21 points. You can be mad at officials but keep the coaches and kids out of it.

I didn't think I would get a reply!! If you are going to call a ball game you call it far and honest! These kids out here are playing a game that they love on both sides of the field. The coaches are teaching  them and raising them to be men. But what are we teaching when you let this type dishonesty go on. Oh it's ok to reap a players helmet off and throw it 10 yards down the field. Or hold on every play!!! Come on don't worry what you sow you reap!! 

46 minutes ago, GGianaiGG said:

Oh my gosh... that was so funny. What a great comeback. Did you have to call someone to come up with that? You must be a riot looking for spell check mistakes.

No, I did not have to use spell check. I have no dog in this fight. I was there covering the game because I am part of the media. I got paid to be there no matter who won the game. I have been there may times over the last 18 yeasr for games and it the same BS no matter who they play. 

2 minutes ago, hockeystik said:

No, I did not have to use spell check. I have no dog in this fight. I was there covering the game because I am part of the media. I got paid to be there no matter who won the game. I have been there may times over the last 18 yeasr for games and it the same BS no matter who they play. 

see I misspelled many.  guess that make me dumb

12 minutes ago, GbMan said:

I didn't think I would get a reply!! If you are going to call a ball game you call it far and honest! These kids out here are playing a game that they love on both sides of the field. The coaches are teaching  them and raising them to be men. But what are we teaching when you let this type dishonesty go on. Oh it's ok to reap a players helmet off and throw it 10 yards down the field. Or hold on every play!!! Come on don't worry what you sow you reap!! 

It's reap what you sow BTW. It was bad officiating, not bad coaching or bad players on either side. Blow up on TSSAA if you want but GCA just played the game

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I was wrong about this game. I thought Greenback would win. The comments saying the "refs were bought and paid for" are ridiculous. The school doesn't pick the officials for the game. They are sent by the association. 

No kidding. GB fans are being ridiculous. Sounds like they took a whippin and was forced to like it. Move on.