Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

4 hours ago, RamTough41 said:

First things first, when I ask this I'm not being a smart aleck. This is purely a interrogative post. Is there off field activities/ social media concerns that need to be addressed? If so it would really be good to know. Remember we are talking about 15-18 year old boys who don't always have the best judgement. All schools deal with this. If our boys aren't behaving them we as supporters/parents would like to be enlightened

Your punks are always running there mouths. Always have, always will. Spoiled little brats don't know real life. They been coddled since birth. I saw where one of them ran their mouth before the webb game. How did that turn out? Keep talking little rams and see what happens. 

11 minutes ago, Jim1972 said:

Your punks are always running there mouths. Always have, always will. Spoiled little brats don't know real life. They been coddled since birth. I saw where one of them ran their mouth before the webb game. How did that turn out? Keep talking little rams and see what happens. 

Hey buddy I think it's time you had a snickers. Not sure who let you out but it's time for you to call it a night. You crossed the line with the name calling. You're like school in July....no class. You don't know these people and you dang sure don't know their families. So keep

it straight or shut that trap. You're in here talking about people running their mouths and yours hasn't stopped yet. Maybe take five and realize you're nothing but a loudmouth keyboard warrior. Try to retain just a little dignity maybe? 

Edited by Raven52

Just now, Raven52 said:

Hey buddy I think it's time you had a snickers. Not sure who let you out but it's time for you to call it a night. You crossed the line with the name calling. You're like school in July....no class. You don't know these people and you dang sure don't know their families. So keep

it straight or shut that trap. You're in here talking about people running their mouths and yours hasn't stopped yet. Maybe take five and realize you're nothing but a loudmouth keyboard warrior. Try to retain just a little dignity maybe? 

:popcorneater:

20 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I put on a united front with "most" Ram fans. I think we can all poke fun at each other and have a good time. You shouldn't have said anything about his screen name. He's a man of the clothe, ordained by the Highest Priest in the 2nd Ordinace of the Church of Christ. Ok, the last sentence was fabricated, but he's a man of character and a man of faith. That was one of your weaker moments, but, it's OK, we've all had them. Back to hating each other....

Well I believe it if you say so Pride! Apparently he was having a weak moment too after I commented they wouldn't have wanted an ounce of our previous 2 years GB team. He took that and ran with it implying a lot of things & I guess "in fun" wanted to get personal with jersey #s and pitting brothers & friends against each other. It didn't sound like a friendly version of joking and fun. Most posters of character don't get personal with the players & their families. I am sorry for offending his character & faith. How we act is usually how we are viewed. 

24 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Well I believe it if you say so Pride! Apparently he was having a weak moment too after I commented they wouldn't have wanted an ounce of our previous 2 years GB team. He took that and ran with it implying a lot of things & I guess "in fun" wanted to get personal with jersey #s and pitting brothers & friends against each other. It didn't sound like a friendly version of joking and fun. Most posters of character don't get personal with the players & their families. I am sorry for offending his character & faith. How we act is usually how we are viewed. 

LOL! I'm the LAST one you want to be the morale police! Anarchy would reign!

25 minutes ago, ladykee said:

1 minute ago, gcapride said:

LOL! I'm the LAST one you want to be the morale police! Anarchy would reign!

I thought you said you were going to bed! He's right about that by the way!!!

I apologize for offending you and not knowing your rules Ms Lady. I've read many a name and number on here over the years. Most always, and it should be this way, they've always been in reference to positive things. I'm sure you won't believe this, but you should. I don't know all of your team numbers like you do. The ones I do, and the locations of the ones gone to play college ball, are the ones that have garnered my utmost respect by the way they play on the field. They're all impressive football players! I really did mean that as a compliment to them. Don't always try and find the worst in a post just because you don't like us much. We're not really that bad. But, I won't ever stand for someone attacking my character and faith. That was completely out of character for you, and out of bounds in my opinion.

So, lets bury the hatchet and accept the fact we both misunderstood each other's intentions in our posts. We all like to have fun. Been looking forward to this for quite awhile. Let's get back to football! (I couldn't resist that :) )

10 hours ago, orngnblk said:

If you ever get the opportunity to see footage our 87 team you will eat those words.A line that was huge and got any yard we ever needed.A Dline that was big and fast.Between the right Dtackle and right End there were over 20 sacks alone (I won't tell you who the end was)LOL.LBs would decimate you a RB that would run straight thru you and speed,speed,speed.Special teams were so fun to be on and watch.Outstanding coaching.These other teams were fun to watch but that team did everything g that was asked of it!

You forgot something bout the LBs...they'd make the QB cry...or one would.