Trousdale @ Macon

geo1126

8 hours ago, Volstate said:

Look.. macon county played lights out tonight. Your quarterback is a great player. But you beat a 2A school with 4 starters sitting out. Would that have made a difference ... No, not tonight with the way you guys played. Hats off to you. We gotta get back to worrying about winning the region and getting our players healthy for a playoff run. Bottom line tonight, macon county deserved to win by the way they played. Good luck rest of the way. 

Macon also has several starters out. They have been out all season. 3 or 4 of the top linebackers, and the biggest lineman on the team have missed all of the season. 

3 hours ago, SEVEN said:

Congratulations to the Tigers. Sounds like me and DG Farms missed “Carlise Show”. I was afraid he would pose a real problem for us. I doubt we see anyone better the rest of the year...individually speaking. 

Misspelled ‘Carlisle’. That’s with two L’s. Like the two he’s put on my Jackets...

• Like 1

While I think the Macon qb was a great great player, just remember macon county fans, you all play the exact same Trousdale County team next year at Creek Bank. They return everyone. So payback may be heck without your qb. We shall see. But I will tell you this he is as good a athlete I have seen in this area In awhile! At all sports.

• Upvote 2

On 9/23/2017 at 5:19 PM, Volstate said:

While I think the Macon qb was a great great player, just remember macon county fans, you all play the exact same Trousdale County team next year at Creek Bank. They return everyone. So payback may be heck without your qb. We shall see. But I will tell you this he is as good a athlete I have seen in this area In awhile! At all sports.

Probably true, but they also could've put up another score in the final seconds, like Smith County chose to do to Macon in Week 1, but didn't do so. Payback may be heck, but make sure it's not for the wrong reasons. 

1 hour ago, Volstate said:

Payback will happen at the Creek Bank next year. Trust me TC will not forget that game. You will play same TC team but those sophomores and juniors will be a year older. But, like I said, great job by your quarterback. He was a one man show. And he was very impressive. 

Don't forget our line, that whipped TC all night long. Also, don't forget our Freshman and Sophomore DB that picked off passes or our DE, who blew up your lineman all night. That's the same DE that TC ran off from the spring.  I will say, I didn't expect MC to stand a chance in this game, but the young boys grew up a bit last night. This is the first time all year I have seen the fire it takes to beat a good team. I have said it before, MC will get better each week. Payback may happen next year, but I will enjoy this one for 362 more days. You just better be glad you dodged us the past two years or Macon would be going for 5 in a row. Also be glad MC has a few starters out or this game could have been worse.

• Like 1