Camden Central @ Riverside

@38320

I don't know what to say about this one so I'm going to request the fans, especially from Waverly and McKenzie, to tell what they think. The Tigers and Rebs have played both in the past couple of years and traditionally have some very knowledgeable posters. Plus, a neutral observation is sometimes better. Camden and Riverside used to be natural rivals, but since Riverside was placed in 2A and Camden 3A, they haven't played for a few years. As the Camden train rolls down 641 to their neighbor to the south, what do you think? While the Waverly folks are on here, I was wondering if they would tell who they scouted last week. Waverly had a bye and if I know Matt Earl, he had them watching somebody somewhere. 

It was a good game. Riverside was up 14-0 in 2nd and Ctowne ran an interception back, and went for two right before the half. 14-8 at the half. Second half was mostly Riverside as it went to 21-8, and then a field goal made it 24 - 8. Another Riverside score late in the 4th made the final 30 - 8. As reported in other places, Camden has good lines but are lacking in skill players. I think they will make the playoffs. Riverside has work cut out for them next week with the Wavo. 

19 minutes ago, @38320 said:

It was a good game. Riverside was up 14-0 in 2nd and Ctowne ran an interception back, and went for two right before the half. 14-8 at the half. Second half was mostly Riverside as it went to 21-8, and then a field goal made it 24 - 8. Another Riverside score late in the 4th made the final 30 - 8. As reported in other places, Camden has good lines but are lacking in skill players. I think they will make the playoffs. Riverside has work cut out for them next week with the Wavo. 

Congrats to you river rats on another win and carrying on a great season. I agree that Waverly will be a tough task and the best team that y'all have played this year but Riverside has all the tools in place to win it. Good luck next week

On 9/22/2017 at 11:45 PM, wildcat89 said:

Congrats to you river rats on another win and carrying on a great season. I agree that Waverly will be a tough task and the best team that y'all have played this year but Riverside has all the tools in place to win it. Good luck next week

Camden had a better team than advertised. I think they will have things together in time to upset someone in the playoffs. 

Edited by @38320