ND @ Webb

Booger

18 minutes ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Yep that ND defense sure been gettin' gashed up by some inferrrior opponents but that offense still just outscores them. ND looks like them tyner teams of the past. Bunch o athletes, toss ball to 1, let him run, win most of the time. simple game plan. 

10215973-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

Spart4life want appreciate like U callin his Baylor inferior......and Courtney has a much improved Purple Pounders squad whos only other defeat is to Red Bank, whos only defeat is to SD Trojans by 3 who ant shabby....beside Fant & Courtney are good buddies......the had sum kinda deal..

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Finally got a chance to watch some ND film besides from the Baylor game. You guys look very atheltic. #1 #3 #6 and I think there was a #2 as well. The QB has some wheels and throws a nice ball. 

ND runs these power packages and multiple plays out of them. Very hard to stop. It's a potent offense like Knox Grace but with more athletes. 

This is going to be a high scoring game in my opinion. The ND offense looks a lot better than I thought after seeing them in action against Baylor. ND that good offensively or is the competitions defense that bad? I would guess it's in the middle leaning more towards good ND offense. 

Webb hasn't stopped anyone really all year except the second half of the Grace game. So we will need to play very well on defense to win this game. 

Game of the regular season year in D2AA? 

Edited by Spartan4Life

3 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

Finally got a chance to watch some ND film besides from the Baylor game. You guys look very atheltic. #1 #3 #6 and I think there was a #2 as well. The QB has some wheels and throws a nice ball. 

ND runs these power packages and multiple plays out of them. Very hard to stop. It's a potent offense like Knox Grace but with more athletes. 

This is going to be a high scoring game in my opinion. The ND offense looks a lot better than I thought after seeing them in action against Baylor. ND that good offensively or is the competitions defense that bad? I would guess it's in the middle leaning more towards good ND offense. 

Webb hasn't stopped anyone really all year except the second half of the Grace game. So we will need to play very well on defense to win this game. 

Maybe...just maybe

If ND can keep their composure it should be a good one. I'm still sticking with ND 30-20. 

On 9/23/2017 at 8:50 AM, Spartan4Life said:

Booger told u since game one...Sparty wernt able to see and read what was happnin in that first game.....Fant wernt gonna waste a hole season and resources and players on that Baylor game...he wernt gonna sacrifice a hole season that DII-A team

......yes competitors defense is that bad and the Irish dont have any of those Super Dupers....but the Irish will still score high

....what Sparty needs to b watchin out for in that game Friday is Contact Contact Contact......maybe the Irish can corral all those Super Dupers

...if there is a bigger DII-AA regular season game on the schedules this year at this point.....Booger ant seen it

16 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger told u since game one...Sparty wernt able to see and read what was happnin in that first game.....Fant wernt gonna waste a hole season and resources and players on that Baylor game...he wernt gonna sacrifice a hole season that DII-A team

......yes competitors defense is that bad and the Irish dont have any of those Super Dupers....but the Irish will still score high

....what Sparty needs to b watchin out for in that game Friday is Contact Contact Contact......maybe the Irish can corral all those Super Dupers

...if there is a bigger DII-AA regular season game on the schedules this year at this point.....Booger ant seen it

The BGA & CPA game was a biggun but was about as exciting as...

10221854-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1