ND @ Webb

Booger

2 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Johnny is thinkin' you fellers up in east TN will be shocked what an entire fast team looks like. Yes, those two speedsters are fast and 1 may be the fastest on the field. ND has more athletes though top to bottom, and 1 big time OL that dominates games. Goin' to be a great matchup no doubt but johnny thinks the speed advantage goes to the irish... ND coachin' advantage though... not so much

9951746-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

I would have to disagree with you on speed. No way. ND does have a good looking team and may have more atheltes top to bottom but I'm not sold on that either. But speed no way. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

59 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I miss ole Trickster. Would love to see him and Sparty match wits!!  Lol!!!

he still makes an occasion sideline appearance.....the works release program ant what it used to b...

not so much on CoachT showins....trickster kinda chumbed the H2O with his own plasma a few years backwards and them Aluminum City Goons got a sniff of it......then Trickster jumped in head first......BPM nose how that works out for most

Booger just sayin 10_3_6.gif~c200smiley-shark3.gif~c200

1 hour ago, IrishBBall said:

Yeah...don't think the fastest kid in the country in his age group is worried about overall team speed.

There is definitely something to be said about team speed vs individual player speed. Howard was the fastest player on the field in the state championship last season, but Lausanne's team speed on D never allowed him to really get loose. He would get past one defender only to be met by 4 others. I cannot speak specifically on this matchup as I don't know much about ND or their roster, but don't underestimate the impact that team speed can have against a fast offensive player. In the wing T, if the OL can't create some creases, it can be hard to get loose because the backs will find themselves running sideline to sideline instead of end zone to end zone. By all accounts this should be a great game with some serious playoff implications!

1 hour ago, Booger said:

musta left that big ole' fastest kid in the country trophy at home in week 2, week 3 and in the first half of the GCA game

Booger just sayin Laughing_hard.gif

Lol Oh Boog. In the country? No. Put possibly in his class of 2021. He is one of the fastest in the state however. He actually didn't play week 2 or half of the week 3 game with hamstring injury. I'm not sure what you mean for Grace. His one touch in the first quarter was a 51 yard Touchdown run.

I feel the disrespcet coming big from the ND side. Intersting considering I've never once bashed your players. I don't know for a fact what they can do. I haven't seen enough from ND to really know. But I do know what Webb's backs can do so I'm confident they will have a good showing. Rather that ends in a win or not will likely depend on how well Webb plays defensively against the explosive ND offense. 

Didn't Central gash ND for 450+ yards on the ground? Webb has three guys faster than Central's McGhee. I'm not sure where the individual player speed got brought up, Howard is not the only guy on Webb's team that can run. But I will let you guys think that and key on him like Grace did last week. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

3 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

Lol Oh Boog. In the country? No. Put possibly in his class of 2021. He is one of the fastest in the state however. He actually didn't play week 2 or half of the week 3 game with hamstring injury. I'm not sure what you mean for Grace. His one touch in the first quarter was a 51 yard Touchdown run.

I feel the disrespcet coming big from the ND side. Intersting considering I've never once bashed your players. I don't know for a fact what they can do. I haven't seen enough from ND to really know. But I do know what Webb's backs can do so I'm confident they will have a good showing. Rather that ends in a win or not will likely depend on how well Webb plays defensively against the explosive ND offense. 

Didn't Central gash ND for 450+ yards on the ground? Webb has three guys faster than Central's McGhee. I'm not sure where the individual player speed got brought up, Howard is not the only guy on Webb's team that can run. But I will let you guys think that and key on him like Grace did last week. 

Yep that ND defense sure been gettin' gashed up by some inferrrior opponents but that offense still just outscores them. ND looks like them tyner teams of the past. Bunch o athletes, toss ball to 1, let him run, win most of the time. simple game plan. 

10215973-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I can't pick against Webb in this one. Clash of styles between Webb's WingT and Notre Dame's air raid. 

unless your an Irish fan and Ambassador ant......Booger can see why everyone would pick against ND in this upcomin matchup .......considerin Webbs history in that previous 4-game playoff small private division.........cant deny that the Pilot Petroleum School of K-town had owned that ole division

until T$$AA made this new change and Luzanne showed up on scene .....with the competition level where it was in DII-A; it is very safe to say that it was really only a 2 team division with Webb & St George sharin trophy duties over the last 10 or 12 years....of course USJ ECS &  BGA made it a little interestin 1 or 2 years...even thinkin those 2 let ECS, Davidson or USJ have one of them GB's in there sumwhere

...Booger recollectin that Webb and George got all the Gold balls in that ole small division since 2004 or 05.....Webb has like 7 or 8 Gold balls with 2 or 3 RU's........George has like 3 Goldballs with 3 or 4 RU's......

......Webb probably gets 1 or 2 more back around 2005, 6 or 7 but they had to moved up to the big boy DII class...that went south quick and thinkin they fixed those numbers suddenly and went quickly back down to the small DII division

...Haslam Scool of Knoxville ant in the that ole division anymore......T$$AA fixed it to where their are a few new boys on the block in DII-AA and DII-A 

...the Irish are about to line up and see what all the Rave of the old DII-A Kings are

Booger just sayin :thumb: