ND @ Webb

Booger

10 minutes ago, Booger said:

the answer is NO......there r many ND fans on T.......most of them r pozers for other schools

...one bein that Injun feller that picked the School Pilot Petroleum to win.....we have quiet a few in Aluminum City

and if Webb wins by 10 they will need to put at least 45 on the board

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Wait a second, is that a nibble?  The bobber ain't moving, but hold it, could it be the elusive Booger fish smellin' of the bait?  Yes! Set the hook and reel him in... My he's a big one but smells kinda funny.  Better throw him back afraid it's just an ole trash fish.  Most likely a carp.

20 minutes ago, chainsaw2 said:

Wait a second, is that a nibble?  The bobber ain't moving, but hold it, could it be the elusive Booger fish smellin' of the bait?  Yes! Set the hook and reel him in... My he's a big one but smells kinda funny.  Better throw him back afraid it's just an ole trash fish.  Most likely a carp.

What a bunch of country talkin' homers-  honest question-- does it take longer to type redneck than regular speak or do y'all have special keebords?  Good grief, I have to really think to type redneck gibberish.  Tha east ain't as grate as you'ins make it at ta bee. its just that you'ins got moor time ta type on them bords than tha rest a us peeple.  alj souul sldkd fyoueluej  jslsns osueusl fowooie soieie yee haw! - chainsaw2

Booger just sayin Laughing_hard.gif

38 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

Ok I'm going to do this for BC and Spartan. With GCA being the only team that both your teams have played then I'll provide a little data, no entry by Alcoa or Webb, (courtesy of unapproved website) and you guys can gauge your hypothetical 2017 matchup then go at it, so this thread can get back to ND/Webb football. I am impartial and respect both programs. First off, both teams treated GCA well, played great and had awesome, respectful athletes and classy coaches and fans.

Alcoa game- 30-14 Alcoa  1stQ Alcoa-6 GCA-7  2ndQ Alcoa-9 GCA-7  3rdQ Alcoa-30 GCA-7  4thQ Alcoa 30 GCA-14  GCA total AP yds- 342

Webb game- 48-21 Webb  1stQ Webb-7 GCA-13  2ndQ Webb-21 GCA-13  3rdQ Webb-35 GCA-21  4thQ Webb-48 GCA-21  GCA total AP yds 466 

OK gentlemen get in the ring, the bell has rung.   Go Rams

I'm not interested in that debate. My only point was that Webb's 2017 team is one of the better teams in the past three to four years we've had and we wanted to continue to play Alcoa, especially when we were going to field a more competitive team. They did not want to continue the series for whatever reason. Which forced us to play even tougher opponents in Ensworth and McCallie.  I did not say Webb would win, I simply said this Webb team would have pushed Alcoa much more than in the past two years and it could have gone either way.

Alcoa fans then got on here and decided to take their frustrations with life out on a program I am really proud of. I am not interested in debating with them further.

I think it would have been a very good game. I'll leave it at that.

The only things the score shows is that Grace can play some of the best teams in East Tennessee well for at least a half. Looks like the second half has killed them for whatever reason. I am intersted as to why you didn't also put the yards allowed by GCA in those two games lol. 

Lets back back to ND/Webb. 

3 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

I'm not interested in that debate. My only point was that Webb's 2017 team is one of the better teams in the past three to four years we've had and we wanted to continue to play Alcoa, especially when we were going to field a more competitive team. They did not want to continue the series for whatever reason. Which forced us to play even tougher opponents in Ensworth and McCallie.  I did not say Webb would win, I simply said this Webb team would have pushed Alcoa much more than in the past two years and it could have gone either way.

Alcoa fans then got on here and decided to take their frustrations with life out on a program I am really proud of. I am not interested in debating with them further.

I think it would have been a very good game. I'll leave it at that.

The only things the score shows is that Grace can play some of the best teams in East Tennessee well for at least a half. Looks like the second half has killed them for whatever reason. I am intersted as to why you didn't also put the yards allowed by GCA in those two games lol. 

Lets back back to ND/Webb. 

The stats I got were from unapproved website and GCA was the only ones who put the stats on the box scores for both matchups. If I had Webbs or Alcoas stats, they would've been included. They didn't enter stats. GCA uses Statsman app and it send them to the sites

35 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

The stats I got were from unapproved website and GCA was the only ones who put the stats on the box scores for both matchups. If I had Webbs or Alcoas stats, they would've been included. They didn't enter stats. GCA uses Statsman app and it send them to the sites

Gotcha. Hope you guys take out Happy Valley. 

22 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

Appreciate it. Good luck to you guys also. BTW Booger can't swim well so make sure he wears his water wings when he gets in the pool to cool off before the game.

I know for a fact that Booger got his swim lessons from the best  instructors our country has to offer.   So I assure you he may need water wings only if he is  carrying something heavier than an M40 sniper rifle. That being said, Irish by 2 TDs