ND @ Webb

Booger

4 minutes ago, Booger said:

take that Zophran Pill, Sparty4Life.....just in case that crow puddin dont wonna stay down

Booger just sayin crows-talking.gif 

I sure wish this was our off week! Can't wait to see who comes out on top of this one. My guess is, if Booger is not just biased, but actually right about the Irish line, this one will come down to conditioning of the beasts up front. Out of geographical and historical bias, I'm going with my favorite non-Ram lineman.....Big Jake played alongside my son when they first strapped on helmets. Great kid....great family.... If all of those boys had stayed at Halls, Lord have mercy! Webb 34-ND 31 in a home-field advantage squeaker. Wishing both teams a great performance and no injuries......

27 minutes ago, Booger said:

ant hapnin.....word broke yesterday that Pilot Petro feller is swappin jobs with that Corker feller.....bunch of Boogers caught that $1 Megabus to K-town

....that 3pm Haslam School of Knoxville Pre-Game Endzone Pool Party and Pilot Black Gold Tannin Petroleum Bikini & Belly Buster Contest is bound to get rockin early and there gonna sum Boogers there when it opens

Booger just sayin 937ly8yyrah.gif5100323w006kyvt-gif.gife

Just an excuse for booger and friends to sport them speedos again! :o

images.jpg.440d1b60bf901b06ef3ac8d2a085c78b.jpg

32 minutes ago, Booger said:

take that Zophran Pill, Sparty4Life.....just in case that crow puddin dont wonna stay down

Booger just sayin crows-talking.gif 

Crow? I don't remember making any predictions so I won't have to eat anything regardless of the result. I guess I did say you won't blow Webb out so if you do I guess I'd eat that crow. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

1 hour ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

I sure wish this was our off week! Can't wait to see who comes out on top of this one. My guess is, if Booger is not just biased, but actually right about the Irish line, this one will come down to conditioning of the beasts up front. Out of geographical and historical bias, I'm going with my favorite non-Ram lineman.....Big Jake played alongside my son when they first strapped on helmets. Great kid....great family.... If all of those boys had stayed at Halls, Lord have mercy! Webb 34-ND 31 in a home-field advantage squeaker. Wishing both teams a great performance and no injuries......

Booger sure hopin iits as good a game as u predicted praywhileu raisem......except for a flip in that score...and yes; let it be injury free  and the same to yall

no bias...Irishtrenchers big and mean

Booger just sayin :thumb:

1 hour ago, Spartan4Life said:

Crow? I don't remember making any predictions so I won't have to eat anything regardless of the result. I guess I did say you won't blow Webb out so if you do I guess I'd eat that crow. 

been a while since Booger seen sumone on T do the backward 2-step......Oh Sparty did made that prediction sum time back.......talkin bout how ND didnt have the speed to play with School of Pilot Petro......funny how that tune changed on come to jesus meetin day

may the Irish have a great game and not b imbarressed by them Super Dupers.....and Sparty not come out and be able to talk smack

........Now get them cold hoofs to that 3pm Haslam School of Knoxville Pre-Game Endzone Pool Party and Pilot Black Gold Tannin Petroleum Bikini & Belly Buster Contest and dip'em in the warm water

Booger just sayin 937ly8yyrah.gif5100323w006kyvt-gif.gife

1 hour ago, Booger said:

Booger sure hopin iits as good a game as u predicted praywhileu raisem......except for a flip in that score...and yes; let it be injury free  and the same to yall

no bias...Irishtrenchers big and mean

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Thanks Boog....I have no doubt your trenchers can dig deep and wide. Guess we'll get to see that on film in a couple of weeks or so.

Better keep an eye on Ernst! He is absolutely the unsung hero of that team on both sides of the ball. He destroyed us while we worried about the speed. He's no slouch in the 40 either..... Kind of player/young man you love to see going to West Point. We need all the good folks we can get leading this country!

• Like 1

Wow. Just got back home from Knoxville and what a disappointing game from the Webb side.

First and foremost congrats to Notre Dame. You flat out dominated the line of scrimmage and didn't do anything to beat yourself. Definitely the better team tonight, no doubt about it.

As for Webb. Two blocked punts for touchdowns is unacceptable and proved to be the difference in the game.  Penalties (most of them legit, although the one on 1st quarter touchdown run was questionable) were the most I've seen by a Webb team in quite some time. A missed extra point, and a late hit on a touchdown left us with 12 instead of 14 points. Missing open receivers or not getting rid of the football killed us as well. Jahlil and Elijah never had a chance to break one because the line of ND just dominated. Very very disappointed in the showing from Webb. 

We've got to get more physical up front and have got to shore up special teams and stupid penalties. If not this will end in a very disappointing season. 

Positive Note-Webb showed heart in the second half and limited ND's passing game. Our DB's matched up well. Time to get back to work because an improving Boyd Team will try to make Webb 0-3 against Chattanooga teams this year.