ND @ Webb

Booger

23 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

Wow. Just got back home from Knoxville and what a disappointing game from the Webb side.

First and foremost congrats to Notre Dame. You flat out dominated the line of scrimmage and didn't do anything to beat yourself. Definitely the better team tonight, no doubt about it.

As for Webb. Two blocked punts for touchdowns is unacceptable and proved to be the difference in the game.  Penalties (most of them legit, although the one on 1st quarter touchdown run was questionable) were the most I've seen by a Webb team in quite some time. A missed extra point, and a late hit on a touchdown left us with 12 instead of 14 points. Missing open receivers or not getting rid of the football killed us as well. Jahlil and Elijah never had a chance to break one because the line of ND just dominated. Very very disappointed in the showing from Webb. 

We've got to get more physical up front and have got to shore up special teams and stupid penalties. If not this will end in a very disappointing season. 

Positive Note-Webb showed heart in the second half and limited ND's passing game. Our DB's matched up well. Time to get back to work because an improving Boyd Team will try to make Webb 0-3 against Chattanooga teams this year. 

Spartys response and credit to ND was more than Booger expected from U...guess Boogers got a hair bit more respect for Sparty tonight because of that response...have to coodos to U for ownin up to what U witnessed...tho U r not completely accurate in your observation of what happened...tho Booger respects it because Sparty is a Sparty at...tho half Baylor apparrently....

....thank goodness the Irish showed as the team that was predicted by Booger.....we wernt perfect but we were good and very physical...AGAIN.... been gainin steam every weak and becoming more and more vicious in their play and it worked out on a very big stage tonight......

....what Booger will call foul on in Spartys view is the fact that those blocked punts were the diference in the game.....Sparty will b given stats soon....tho the first blocked punt we picked up for a TD was huge

.....Sparty can say penalties were a factor and they may have very well not helped; but the calls the Knoxville refs were makin on ND were just as bad if not worse because they couldnt figure out how to call or offensive sets, tho they were informed before the game

......Booger dont expect Sparty to admit it and thats understandible...but those Super Dupers U boasted about started layin down a bit after the Irish contact.....and we had we had a little 5'4 160 pounder run all over and thru your second level and stud LB tonight......

.....the one time and only 1 time that Big Super Duper yall got got lose tonight for a TD that was called back for holdin (which yall did all night because they could stop or d line) was amazin......there was fire comin out from under that boys feet as he went down the field

...and 2 things to end with....yall did limit our passin game in the second half; tho we thru only Booger thinks 5 times....Webb could do absolutely nothin with the other head of that snake...the run and the clock

the Haslam Pilot Petroleum School of Knoxville has nothin to worry about the rest of the schedule....yall will dominate and looks like a lock for 2nd in the East

what an incredible facility Webb has

Booger just sayin soccer-player-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gi

11 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Thanks Boog....I have no doubt your trenchers can dig deep and wide. Guess we'll get to see that on film in a couple of weeks or so.

Better keep an eye on Ernst! He is absolutely the unsung hero of that team on both sides of the ball. He destroyed us while we worried about the speed. He's no slouch in the 40 either..... Kind of player/young man you love to see going to West Point. We need all the good folks we can get leading this country!

we kept an eye on him....and those Super Dupers

Booger just sayin :thumb:

10 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Johnny's goin with a high scorin shoot out with Webb comin out on top. Thinkin Spartan will be surprised at the ND speed and talent on the field, but not enough defense on the Irish to slow down that Wing. 40+ points win this game. Thats how Big John sees it anywho.

7681590-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

lil Johny wrong....bad wrong

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

22 minutes ago, Booger said:

Spartys response and credit to ND was more than Booger expected from U...guess Boogers got a hair bit more respect for Sparty tonight because of that response...have to coodos to U for ownin up to what U witnessed...tho U r not completely accurate in your observation of what happened...tho Booger respects it because Sparty is a Sparty at...tho half Baylor apparrently....

....thank goodness the Irish showed as the team that was predicted by Booger.....we wernt perfect but we were good and very physical...AGAIN.... been gainin steam every weak and becoming more and more vicious in their play and it worked out on a very big stage tonight......

....what Booger will call foul on in Spartys view is the fact that those blocked punts were the diference in the game.....Sparty will b given stats soon....tho the first blocked punt we picked up for a TD was huge

.....Sparty can say penalties were a factor and they may have very well not helped; but the calls the Knoxville refs were makin on ND were just as bad if not worse because they couldnt figure out how to call or offensive sets, tho they were informed before the game

......Booger dont expect Sparty to admit it and thats understandible...but those Super Dupers U boasted about started layin down a bit after the Irish contact.....and we had we had a little 5'4 160 pounder run all over and thru your second level and stud LB tonight......

.....the one time and only 1 time that Big Super Duper yall got got lose tonight for a TD that was called back for holdin (which yall did all night because they could stop or d line) was amazin......there was fire comin out from under that boys feet as he went down the field

...and 2 things to end with....yall did limit our passin game in the second half; tho we thru only Booger thinks 5 times....Webb could do absolutely nothin with the other head of that snake...the run and the clock

the Haslam Pilot Petroleum School of Knoxville has nothin to worry about the rest of the schedule....yall will dominate and looks like a lock for 2nd in the East

what an incredible facility Webb has

Booger just sayin soccer-player-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gi

Well the second blocked punt lead to the second touchdown as you recovered at the 10. I don't think the Super Dupers (which someone else called them that for the record) layed down at all. They were definitely frustrated with the blocking. 

Although this was 4 TD's to 2 TD's with two being given to ND from blocked punts I will admit  this never felt like Webb's night. Plays were stopped in the backfield almost as soon as our wingbacks touched the ball. Even the TD run my Ernst the QB was hit as he made the pitch. 

Bottom line the line of scrimmage was ruled by ND. Because of that Webb never got a chance to make it a track meet. 

If we can't play better up front I'm not so sure these next four games will be as easy as you think. We played up front better against Ensworth and McCallie. Very disappointing night to get manhandled tonight. 

Time to put our heads down and go to work. Boyd and CCS like to run the football. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

32 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

Well the second blocked punt lead to the second touchdown as you recovered at the 10. I don't think the Super Dupers (which someone else called them that for the record) layed down at all. They were definitely frustrated with the blocking. 

Although this was 4 TD's to 2 TD's with two being given to ND from blocked punts I will admit  this never felt like Webb's night. Plays were stopped in the backfield almost as soon as our wingbacks touched the ball. Even the TD run my Ernst the QB was hit as he made the pitch. 

Bottom line the line of scrimmage was ruled by ND. Because of that Webb never got a chance to make it a track meet. 

If we can't play better up front I'm not so sure these next four games will be as easy as you think. We played up front better against Ensworth and McCallie. Very disappointing night to get manhandled tonight. 

Time to put our heads down and go to work. Boyd and CCS like to run the football. 

Whew.......:lol:

6 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

trust Booger Sparty....none of the Haslam Pilot Petro School of Knoxville opponents left get within 35 of U....and everyone nose Sparty want admit this.....but maybe Webb didnt play better gainst Ensworth or McCallie.....maybe the Irish have just improved enuff to make it look like it

..Booger told u Sparty read way way way too much into that Baylor game; but your bias pride wouldnt take the data bein fed to u.....we had starters gone and Fant primary focus in that game was not to sink all his energy into defeatin Baylor....it was prep

......Baylor may not win that game today......Booger said May not

Booger just sayin :thumb:

On 9/27/2017 at 6:51 PM, volahol said:

Can't live in the past and Fant has the Irish on a path to greatness.  He has become the Sabin of Chattanooga High School Football with many coaches in Head Coaching and Assistant positions at large, high profile programs.  Also, not many schools around with someone that has Head Coaching experience at a D1 program like Boston College.  So yes, will take our coaching advantage  here.  It is time Webb has has a new bully on the block and I bump up my prediction of ND winning by 17

I may be clairvoyant, I need to check with Boogar