ND @ Webb

Booger

1 hour ago, reaction said:

Go ND.

need all the pull we can get Reaction......the Irish get to see how they measure up to the Torch carrier for the full bore Lower Private division over the last 12 years.....maybe we can corral up those couple of Super Dupers a bit tomorrow night......one thing the School Haslam Petro built is gonna get is some violent Football

....pullin for the Bucs to get 2 in a row against The Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly just off Hwy 41/Broad Street on Charger Drive 

Booger just sayin :thumb:

2 hours ago, Booger said:

need all the pull we can get Reaction......the Irish get to see how they measure up to the Torch carrier for the full bore Lower Private division over the last 12 years.....maybe we can corral up those couple of Super Dupers a bit tomorrow night......one thing the School Haslam Petro built is gonna get is some violent Football

....pullin for the Bucs to get 2 in a row against The Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly just off Hwy 41/Broad Street on Charger Drive 

Booger just sayin :thumb:

hope y'all  have a "super duper" game.  I normally dislike  y'all (lol),  but I'm pulling for an irish throttling or win!

On 9/26/2017 at 8:13 PM, bcd said:

I saw Jay get hurt in a Vandy game a few weeks back, I don't think it was a big deal...

I wish we were gonna play this year or next so you guys could meet our new beast mode running back / line backer.

Speaking of guys that run angry, have you seen Nicky Clifton from Ensworth?  He is scary with the ball in his hands!  Squats some unbelievable number like Troy Flemming did with BGA...

I played against Troy Flemming in 1998? and no need to look up the score. BGA  beat us a lot to a little. 

The first match up was at ND and we blitzed him like crazy, up ended him once and actually held him to only very few yards.  Right before half he returned a punt and broke lose on a long run and maybe even found another way to score. Thus, leading to a huge BGA win.  He was really, really fast but I do not remember him being much of a bruiser. 

Prediction

ND wins!(just because)

48 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

I was hoping to catch a ride with you Boog. 

ant hapnin.....word broke yesterday that Pilot Petro feller is swappin jobs with that Corker feller.....bunch of Boogers caught that $1 Megabus to K-town

....that 3pm Haslam School of Knoxville Pre-Game Endzone Pool Party and Pilot Black Gold Tannin Petroleum Bikini & Belly Buster Contest is bound to get rockin early and there gonna sum Boogers there when it opens

Booger just sayin 937ly8yyrah.gif5100323w006kyvt-gif.gife

Edited by Booger