ND @ Webb

Booger

45 minutes ago, Booger said:

its no secret that the Irish will b seein jet sweep right jet sweep left jet sweep right jet sweep left all night......so hopefully the egde play of the Irish will b surfice with a little back up from the LB's....there no doubt that there will b a couple of serious head hunters arrivin from the DB's to hopefully meet some of that second tier stuff head on.......

thanks goodness we r playin a football game friday and not at a track meet....tho imaginin the're may b a little trackin thruout the game at times

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Webb has a FB who can cause you trouble straight up the middle too.  That's why they're so dangerous, even though you would normally see they're running a wing-T and say "oh no problem."  If you start focusing on containing the edges for fear of the big play, next thing you know the FB has 100 yards on little 4 and 5 and 8 yard runs up the middle (and the threat he can break a long one if somebody doesn't wrap up well or help doesn't arrive quickly enough).  If ND is ready for the outside game, Webb will try to beat you by running traps and FB dives, with a little play action pass mixed in; if ND is not ready for the outside game, then it's off to the races.

On O, I think ND's best bet is to try to run the ball down Webb's throat.  There's only so much you'll be able to accomplish with the quick WR screens to 3 and 6; downfield passing is not ND's forte.  But they have some OL and a RB that can grind it out.  Patience and ball protection on O will be key.

6 minutes ago, Warriors2011 said:

Webb has a FB who can cause you trouble straight up the middle too.  That's why they're so dangerous, even though you would normally see they're running a wing-T and say "oh no problem."  If you start focusing on containing the edges for fear of the big play, next thing you know the FB has 100 yards on little 4 and 5 and 8 yard runs up the middle (and the threat he can break a long one if somebody doesn't wrap up well or help doesn't arrive quickly enough).  If ND is ready for the outside game, Webb will try to beat you by running traps and FB dives, with a little play action pass mixed in; if ND is not ready for the outside game, then it's off to the races.

On O, I think ND's best bet is to try to run the ball down Webb's throat.  There's only so much you'll be able to accomplish with the quick WR screens to 3 and 6; downfield passing is not ND's forte.  But they have some OL and a RB that can grind it out.  Patience and ball protection on O will be key.

You know your stuff. Everything you just said I agree with. Keys of victory for both teams right here. 

An you will get your first W this Friday. No Doubt. 

glad to have U back Sparty......thought volahol got u to swallow that hook he cast; but luckily for us it was only a lipper.....thought that Volahol had put u in the ice chest

.....its almost here.....#ShamrockNation 

.....Spartans only T fan ant gonna miss this little contest is he

Boogr just sayin NDHS%20Jamboree%202017-08-12-5-XL.jpg

54 minutes ago, Booger said:

glad to have U back Sparty......thought volahol got u to swallow that hook he cast; but luckily for us it was only a lipper.....thought that Volahol had put u in the ice chest

.....its almost here.....#ShamrockNation 

.....Spartans only T fan ant gonna miss this little contest is he

Boogr just sayin NDHS%20Jamboree%202017-08-12-5-XL.jpg

Nah, got a little busy. I find his opinion to be interesting. I wasn't aware ND fans were looking at this as an easy win until he came along haha. 

What are the sizes of these big boys? 

Edited by Spartan4Life

41 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

Nah, got a little busy. I find his opinion to be interesting. I wasn't aware ND fans were looking at this as an easy win until he came along haha. 

What are the sizes of these big boys? 

were always lookin for easy wins.......they just dont alweays show up.......75/255. 72/260, 70/260, 75/340, 74/260, 76/285

...and our big college recruit is on sideline drinkin nails

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 0:24 PM, Spartan4Life said:

As a former player I can promise you there isn't. That's why we had to start playing Alcoa and Maryville. And now the big privates. We wanted Alcoa again this year but they scheduled Grace instead. Oak Ridge dropped us after losing last year. We've played and beat Powell, West, Bearden, Anderson County, Austin-East, etc. Farragut won't play us for anything. It's tough to get a good schedule unfortunately.

What does ND have to do to win Friday?  

Don't forget about your neighbors about a 1/2 mile away..... We're playing teams from Georgia, Kentucky, Chattanooga to fill our schedule.

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

oh how ole Booger rememberin strappin on Boogers white Members Only Jacket and Parachute Pants and snakin the electric slide across the floor under that disco ball while Janice-Marie thumped that bass and sang to Booger......she was singin right at Booger

Booger just sayin soccer-player-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gi

Edited by Booger