ND @ Webb

Booger

14 minutes ago, volahol said:

I know for a fact that Booger got his swim lessons from the best  instructors our country has to offer.   So I assure you he may need water wings only if he is  carrying something heavier than an M40 sniper rifle. That being said, Irish by 2 TDs

Whats the difference in the game? What makes you confident the Irish win by 2TD's? Offense, Defense, up front? What makes this an easy win for the Irish? 

4 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

I don't understand the belief in coaching edge when David Meske has 7 state championships. 

Can't live in the past and Fant has the Irish on a path to greatness.  He has become the Sabin of Chattanooga High School Football with many coaches in Head Coaching and Assistant positions at large, high profile programs.  Also, not many schools around with someone that has Head Coaching experience at a D1 program like Boston College.  So yes, will take our coaching advantage  here.  It is time Webb has has a new bully on the block and I bump up my prediction of ND winning by 17

Assuming everybody is healthy for both teams, in my humble opinion the "overall team speed" edge goes to Webb.  Webb #15 is a little faster than ND #3 and Webb has three other guys (maybe 4) as fast or faster than ND's second fastest guy.  Of course, other factors might determine the outcome besides just speed.  ND is, as one person posted, very physical, and I believe they have a slight size advantage on the line.  Should be a good game.

if Booger not mistaken.....Warriors2011 made the trip to ND and witnessed what the Irish have.....not sure U seen this years Webb or not......so U gotat least half a view of whats goin to hit the field Friday and somewhat ID of what might happen

...School of Pilot Petroleum better have trenchers with bad attitude to pave the early way for that Speed......cause they fixin to line up against sum very violent mean trenchers that move pretty darn good for that size......just hopin the Irish dont let that speed everyone talks about get lose too many times

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

14 minutes ago, Booger said:

if Booger not mistaken.....Warriors2011 made the trip to ND and witnessed what the Irish have.....not sure U seen this years Webb or not......so U gotat least half a view of whats goin to hit the field Friday and somewhat ID of what might happen

...School of Pilot Petroleum better have trenchers with bad attitude to pave the early way for that Speed......cause they fixin to line up against sum very violent mean trenchers that move pretty darn good for that size......just hopin the Irish dont let that speed everyone talks about get lose too many times

I did, indeed, make the trip to Chattanooga when the Warriors ran into the ND buzz saw and was very impressed with the talent on the team. I have not yet watched Webb this year, but I've watched them at least one game and sometimes two per year for the last several years and am aware that they did not graduate very many players at all from last year's team.  I also get to see several of their football players smoking the competition at 3-4 track meets every spring, and my son has known some of the guys since little league football.  I'm not kidding about the team speed they have.  But I'm also impressed by ND's physical play.  Turnover ratio might determine the outcome; home field advantage might have an impact; containing and not giving up big plays will be keys for both teams on D.  If the Warriors weren't playing Friday I'd be tempted to go watch this one, but I'll be in the stands at Warrior Stadium cheering for the boys to get their first W over Silverdale.

its no secret that the Irish will b seein jet sweep right jet sweep left jet sweep right jet sweep left all night......so hopefully the egde play of the Irish will b surfice with a little back up from the LB's....there no doubt that there will b a couple of serious head hunters arrivin from the DB's to hopefully meet some of that second tier stuff head on.......

thanks goodness we r playin a football game friday and not at a track meet....tho imaginin the're may b a little trackin thruout the game at times