4a Poll

DevilMan03

3 hours ago, osunut2 said:

My opinion of AC has nothing to do with last year or any other year; I'm simply judging based on the results we've seen in 2017. The SOS metric measures the same thing - who have you played/beaten as of 9/19/17. We know that you guys can score points against 5 doormats, but I think everyone wants to see that offense (and defense) against better competition. 5-0 is nothing to sneeze at, but I know you guys have much larger aspirations, even beyond a perfect regular season. You want a gold ball, and rightfully so. You have confidence in your Mavs, and that is admirable. Like you said, any good fan is going to be a believer in their team. But what drives me nuts is when fans have difficulty removing their tinted glasses and looking at things somewhat objectively.

I'm getting ahead of myself, but the bottom line is that I don't even think that East Ridge is going to really test you guys. You guys are a good team, tops in your region, and I expect you to go 10-0. Good chance that you're going to get Elizabethton in the 2nd round of the playoffs, and that will probably be your first real test of the season.

Osunut2 that's fine man but all I am trying to say is to the others is it's not fair to criticize a team who has won big in there games and have not had an opportunity to play a team that everyone thinks is Great. Those that are criticizing AC are not being fair because to say AC should be #5 has no bases. There is no way anyone can make a judgement that way. Wow! The mere fact that AC has not played anyone so called good is the real reason you can not say AC is not a contender (not you). No one has enough facts to say AC is or is not good. That is all I am saying! There is no litmus test, no bench mark, no statically rule to say AC is not a true contender.

52 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Osunut2 that's fine man but all I am trying to say is to the others is it's not fair to criticize a team who has won big in there games and have not had an opportunity to play a team that everyone thinks is Great. Those that are criticizing AC are not being fair because to say AC should be #5 has no bases. There is no way anyone can make a judgement that way. Wow! The mere fact that AC has not played anyone so called good is the real reason you can not say AC is not a contender (not you). No one has enough facts to say AC is or is not good. That is all I am saying! There is no litmus test, no bench mark, no statically rule to say AC is not a true contender.

I don't think anyone is saying AC is a horrible team. I do believe they are overrated myself. But what people don't like is you coming on here saying they are the best thing since sliced bread when there is no eveidence to back that up. You opponents have won 4 games. 4!!!! Your coming of back to back 3-7 seasons. So let's do this we will all stop talking crap. But you need to stop the stupid talk because in reality AC has done nothing and beat no one. 

36 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I don't think anyone is saying AC is a horrible team. I do believe they are overrated myself. But what people don't like is you coming on here saying they are the best thing since sliced bread when there is no eveidence to back that up. You opponents have won 4 games. 4!!!! Your coming of back to back 3-7 seasons. So let's do this we will all stop talking crap. But you need to stop the stupid talk because in reality AC has done nothing and beat no one. 

There you go again still criticizing the Mavs without any proof they are overrated. Ok that's fine Devil Man we will see soon good buddy! Have a good season!

14 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

There you go again still criticizing the Mavs without any proof they are overrated. Ok that's fine Devil Man we will see soon good buddy! Have a good season!

2015 3-7 against good opponents

2016 3-7 against good opponents 

2017 5-0 start against horrible teams with combined 4 wins. 

Does it not bother you that AC has more wins than all of your opponents combined? 

Not to menchined that embarrassing loss to the Devils last year 55-9. That game wasn't even close. Greeneville lost 5 Starters and looks like AC returned a lot as well. 

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

2015 3-7 against good opponents

2016 3-7 against good opponents 

2017 5-0 start against horrible teams with combined 4 wins. 

Does it not bother you that AC has more wins than all of your opponents combined? 

Not to menchined that embarrassing loss to the Devils last year 55-9. That game wasn't even close. Greeneville lost 5 Starters and looks like AC returned a lot as well. 

No not bothered. I think you should understand this is not the same AC team; mentally physically and spiritually. Gosh it is like night and day. I think this team will not forget the loss last year to Greeneville and I would like to think they will seek and get revenge.

43 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

No not bothered. I think you should understand this is not the same AC team; mentally physically and spiritually. Gosh it is like night and day. I think this team will not forget the loss last year to Greeneville and I would like to think they will seek and get revenge.

Put your money were your mouth is if we play. 

Lol,lol,lol just seen all this,lol,lol AC is the exact team it was last year.if you don't think so I can start counting  the losses you would have if you played the same schedule...like I keep saying it's not just me .you all get that district banner and hang it high and make you some of those district champ t shirts .but make sure u ou put one of these beside it (*).

8 hours ago, hogdogger said:

Lol,lol,lol just seen all this,lol,lol AC is the exact team it was last year.if you don't think so I can start counting  the losses you would have if you played the same schedule...like I keep saying it's not just me .you all get that district banner and hang it high and make you some of those district champ t shirts .but make sure u ou put one of these beside it (*).

When AC is On (winning) they are on! You ought to know that. Oh and yes we will have another championship Ring and eat your heart out! LOL :)

Edited by Mavericksinflight

24 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

Oh I don't doubt it ..district champ rings for sure maybe a bronze statue of whoever put together that schedule together....I just hope the $50,000 dollars you all lost this year was worth it .y'all keep it up that fire work show will drop too you running across the 50 yd line with a sparkler..

LOL ;) good one got me. What I look forward most is the Fulton and CC game. It appears CC district is down this year they might squeak out a 3rd place finish (rather kiss my sister) LOL Actually they are playing some fair football compliments to coaching staff. But just as soon as they figure you guys out it's all over with. We both know you have to have a good blitz on the QB when playing CC. But they will get it if CC makes playoffs. LOL :)