4a Poll

DevilMan03

The bottom line as far as 4A goes is who can stay healthy and be playing the best football come playoff time.I want every team to be at their best and never want to see a young man hurt.I do like Greeneville's chances if they can do that but it's any one of several teams title to earn.Who knows how lets say Greeneville and Anderson County would matchup in the playoffs.Right now you could say this or that but it won't mean a nickel if one or the other  team isn't healthy  or playing good football when they meet. No question Greeneville has played a very tough schedule to this point compared to Anderson county but who is to say Anderson County wouldn't still be undefeated if they had Greeneville's schedule as well. it's a long time until win or go home and teams have to weigh between being sharp or getting someone hurt when they shouldn't be playing in a blowout .I'd like to see Anderson County and Greeneville meet as undefeated teams and the best team move on.Hey, I want my team to be the champions but I also want them to beat the best along the way.

7 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

The bottom line as far as 4A goes is who can stay healthy and be playing the best football come playoff time.I want every team to be at their best and never want to see a young man hurt.I do like Greeneville's chances if they can do that but it's any one of several teams title to earn.Who knows how lets say Greeneville and Anderson County would matchup in the playoffs.Right now you could say this or that but it won't mean a nickel if one or the other  team isn't healthy  or playing good football when they meet. No question Greeneville has played a very tough schedule to this point compared to Anderson county but who is to say Anderson County wouldn't still be undefeated if they had Greeneville's schedule as well. it's a long time until win or go home and teams have to weigh between being sharp or getting someone hurt when they shouldn't be playing in a blowout .I'd like to see Anderson County and Greeneville meet as undefeated teams and the best team move on.Hey, I want my team to be the champions but I also want them to beat the best along the way.

I so agree. You actually stated this better than anyone without say things like Greenville is at least a two TD win or even worse like Geeneville will put AC on a running clock. I respect your statement and approach. I too want the Mavs to win as you are with Greenville. Most importantly I want all the players to stay healthy so we both have a fair Playing field.