Wilson Central- Gallatin

WCndaHouse

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson Central has notoriously played Gallatin tough no matter the record.  Concerned with the passing ability of the Wildcats but I have noticed their defense has not been quite as stellar as past teams.  Should be close at halftime.  Turnovers will be key and I hope WC continues to be in a giving mood.  

Big game for both schools. Wilson Central isn't as bad as the record shows for sure (as in they could be one of the best 1 win teams in the entire state if that means anything), and that will be shown as the season moves along I believe. Gallatin needs to win against another team residing in Wilson County since the last trip didn't go as planned. 5-1 sounds a lot better than 4-2. Gallatin needs to go back to their old ways and let the o-line control the game.

Edited by thegreatone36

7 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

If Wilson Central wants to make a complete turnaround to their season it has to start here. If they come out flat like they have almost every game Gallatin will take this by a few scores.

They play Lavergne, Lebanon and Station Camp the last 3 games of the year. They will probably go 2-1 or 3-0 down that stretch. But they aren't even a lock to make the playoffs at this point.

47 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

They play Lavergne, Lebanon and Station Camp the last 3 games of the year. They will probably go 2-1 or 3-0 down that stretch. But they aren't even a lock to make the playoffs at this point.

I'll say Wilson Central with the upset 28-20. (This is just my gut feeling really hope Gallatin thrashes them lol)

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS