• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

Gordonsville 32

Monterey 0

Final

That must have been a heckuva halftime speech

First half was absolute ugly on both teams!  Monterey had a chance to tie at half and could not get it in from the 1 yard line! Gordonsville came out 2nd half and just ran the ball down our throats! 28 is a great back and runs hard! We are small up front and they just whipped us! Gville will win Region and not be contested! Roller I'm coming to watch Whitwell and TC next Friday with my boy and will need a seat saved cause I know the whitwell side will be standing room only!

15 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

First half was absolute ugly on both teams!  Monterey had a chance to tie at half and could not get it in from the 1 yard line! Gordonsville came out 2nd half and just ran the ball down our throats! 28 is a great back and runs hard! We are small up front and they just whipped us! Gville will win Region and not be contested! Roller I'm coming to watch Whitwell and TC next Friday with my boy and will need a seat saved cause I know the whitwell side will be standing room only!

If TC plays the way they did tonight (or last week) then you will be there to witness a blowout.

11 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

If TC plays the way they did tonight (or last week) then you will be there to witness a blowout.

I am working in Dunlap again now got transfer back so I plan on watching these boys all I can! I got some friends down that way and they are loving this team! My son wants To go so he can check them out cause we prob be there or south Pitt the way it's rolling! I'm with u after the ER game I expect Whitwell to win if u guys don't bring your A game! Either way they are going to be tough! 

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I've got Whitwell by 2-3 TDs vs Trousdale County. 

Yes Bass I am with you on that! The way I got it figured up my boys will be coming to South Pitt if we win out and we should! The only part of that whole idea I like is maybe getting to meet you and pick that brain and meet the famous Bassy! Are you going to Whitwell?