Loudon vs McMinn Central

ButlerB

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 1:05 PM, logcabinman said:

I am just saying, my son, is starting to feel a little more confident out there.  I am seeing a switch come on that I have been waiting for.  He has the ability, if he will let himself go, to perform as his brother.  Do I think Loudon is a better team, yes, but I have seen our boys have some moments this year where I see the potential.  I guess it may be pure hope that the defense can step it up, and offensively we can find a rhythm.  These are some fine young men, and I enjoy being around many of them.  Just ready to see them put some potential together.  Loudon would be a great start.  I mean I felt like we battled with Sweetwater who could have potentially beat Meigs.  Polk stunk all the way around, can't say much about that one.  Seq. game, we should have won, and they have beaten some teams obviously not as good as we are.  Played McMinn tough for half.  So I have seen some good things, especially defensively. 

I went to the McMinn and Bradley game Friday night in Athens, but listened some to the Central game. I agree there are some fine young men playing for Central. I know they have some young and inexperienced players but I still think it's mostly coaching issues affecting this team. It sounded like the offense played better at Loudon but the defense took a step backwards? I only see one team they can beat remaining on the schedule.