Undefeated East Ridge at Undefeated AC

Mav4life

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Middle of week I so Yaun...Boards are quite.....Hoghead must have died.... Devil from heck must be in hibernation. But the Mavericks are alive and Live on! LOL :) just playing guys! Tounge and cheek but glad to see the Mavs moved ahead of Greeneville in prepxtra top East Tennessee teams. Finally the Mavericks are getting more respect and you know it is really about time. I was tired of hearing that Greeneville was the best team in State and all in classes Boys from Mountains deserve something, at least.

Oh geez here were go again. I have a feelin when we destroy ac you will just disappear until next year. As far as ac beating Greeneville it won’t happen. Guaranteed. That’s a complete joke. You have better odds winning the lotttery 5 times. I’m sure almost every poster on here will agree. Anderson County may be a good team but they are not of Greeneville’s caliber. Ac will be done in the second round of the playoffs 

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Oh geez here were go again. I have a feelin when we destroy ac you will just disappear until next year. As far as ac beating Greeneville it won’t happen. Guaranteed. That’s a complete joke. You have better odds winning the lotttery 5 times. I’m sure almost every poster on here will agree. Anderson County may be a good team but they are not of Greeneville’s caliber. Ac will be done in the second round of the playoffs 

I feel sorry for all the other AC fans having to see this guy stir the pot day after day after day. I've gone through a bunch of threads and it is always this guy stirring the pot with Greeneville. He doesn't even live here! Lives all the way over in Seattle!

Edited by haweanbula

54 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

I feel sorry for all the other AC fans having to see this guy stir the pot day after day after day. I've gone through a bunch of threads and it is always this guy stirring the pot with Greeneville. He doesn't even live here! Lives all the way over in Seattle!

Just hate to hear ac fans think they are the world beaters. 

6 hours ago, haweanbula said:

Wait a minute are you confusing me with the Devil from heck? The Mavs are preparing to meet the 5th ranked team in the state of Tennessee. If the Mavs win what is Greeneville's next excuse to playing the Mavericks. If Geeneville does not want to play the Mavericks then just say so.

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Wait a minute are you confusing me with the Devil from heck? The Mavs are preparing to meet the 5th ranked team in the state of Tennessee. If the Mavs win what is Greeneville's next excuse to playing the Mavericks. If Geeneville does not want to play the Mavericks then just say so.

At this point I'm just convinced that you are a troll. Also I won't speak for Greeneville because I'm not a fan of Greeneville. 

3 hours ago, haweanbula said:

At this point I'm just convinced that you are a troll. Also I won't speak for Greeneville because I'm not a fan of Greeneville. 

It's  somebody's  mom! 

I will  speak for the Greene Devils . . .

We hope you do get past Betsy so we can black  your  eye