Undefeated East Ridge at Undefeated AC

Mav4life

Just now, ACMavDad2019 said:

I have no clue if we will face Greeneville in the playoffs. I'll take it game-by-game..... congratulation Maverick 7 & 0 next game Chattanooga Central...

Yes sir Congratulations to those Mave 7-0 undefeated heading into there next game. Wow! some quick points tonight. Second string played solid against and undefeated team. Mavs are looking Good! Entry onto the field was pretty darn good too!!!! Statement has been Made! No questions the Mavs are the real deal!!!!

12 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yes sir Congratulations to those Mave 7-0 undefeated heading into there next game. Wow! some quick points tonight. Second string played solid against and undefeated team. Mavs are looking Good! Entry onto the field was pretty darn good too!!!! Statement has been Made! No questions the Mavs are the real deal!!!!

Did yall actually send your offense out for the second half?

okay if you think about it West almost beat Farragut last week. Farragut beat Science Hill pretty convincingly this week. West barely beat Clinton 7 to 0 tonight and AC killed Clinton.  AC Clinton game should have been 70 + points. Top it off Heritage was leading Cleveland almost all game till the end and we also killed heritage..   I'm feeling pretty good about our Mavericks!!!!!! Go Mavs!

4 minutes ago, ACMavDad2019 said:

okay if you think about it West almost beat Farragut last week. Farragut beat Science Hill pretty convincingly this week. West barely beat Clinton 7 to 0 tonight and AC killed Clinton.  AC Clinton game should have been 70 + points. Top it off Heritage was leading Cleveland almost all game till the end and we also killed heritage..   I'm feeling pretty good about our Mavericks!!!!!! Go Mavs!

Lol lol lol lol 

8 points convincingly? 

Edited by DevilMan03
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ACMavDad2019 said:

Mav Dad: That was what I calculated too. I am really do not understand how they do not get it. Its apples and oranges. But god forbid we say something bad about Greeneville.  one thing is for sure they do not care how bad they make a defenseless team look tonight! 69-0 Sad

There is no doubt that Greeneville is to be respected. The same can also be said for Anderson County. Now lets take a walk back through time...to 2013. Anderson County faced off against an unbeaten 6A Catholic. The structure of that AC team was almost a mirror image of this team with a big front line, triple threat backfield, excellent receivers, and a wall for a defense. The Irish talked a lot the week before the game and were very confident we were a "speed bump." I remember a certain young running back rushed for 433 yards and had 5 touchdowns that game (We have two now that are both capable). The Quarterback himself rushed for a few..hundred, threw for more yardage and TDs. The after  game comments from the Catholic coach were, "The only thing that stopped you from putting up more yards was the fence around the field. We didn't know how to stop you!" It was a high scoring game 61 - 40 which testifies that Catholic wasn't a pushover. By all means, please bring that arrogance with you to the playoffs Devil Dude! This isn't the first time AC has been underestimated. Mocking the schedule and ridiculing the team almost smells like fear that David might just be entering the arena with Goliath. I personally hope the paths of both teams cross. It's only then that anyone can assess who is made of what.

Edited by Foxman43

31 minutes ago, Foxman43 said:

There is no doubt that Greeneville is to be respected. The same can also be said for Anderson County. Now lets take a walk back through time...to 2013. Anderson County faced off against an unbeaten 6A Catholic. The structure of that AC team was almost a mirror image of this team with a big front line, triple threat backfield, excellent receivers, and a wall for a defense. The Irish talked a lot the week before the game and were very confident we were a "speed bump." I remember a certain young running back rushed for 433 yards and had 5 touchdowns that game (We have two now that are both capable). The Quarterback himself rushed for a few..hundred, threw for more yardage and TDs. The after  game comments from the Catholic coach were, "The only thing that stopped you from putting up more yards was the fence around the field. We didn't know how to stop you!" It was a high scoring game 61 - 40 which testifies that Catholic wasn't a pushover. By all means, please bring that arrogance with you to the playoffs Devil Dude! This isn't the first time AC has been underestimated. Mocking the schedule and ridiculing the team almost smells like fear that David might just be entering the arena with Goliath. I personally hope the paths of both teams cross. It's only then that anyone can assess who is made of what.

That is a very good example. And boy do I wish had that running back was with us too! We have good running backs but that one was very special. And in my opinion (only mine) but I believe we could have had a state title had he not got hurt. Never forget the run in OR and CCHS. Well too many to say!!! LOL he was the real deal! Hopefully he has small one because that is something needing a copy LOL :)

Apparently we always have to be the David taking on Goliath and we have to keep proving what we are and mostly when we have a good team it is usually really good! Next year may be even better. But the Devil from heck is starting to finally know we are good! After he reads your text I will be   :popcorneater:on this one!!!! LOL Good job Fox43!

I am so proud of those Mavs. It does not matter who they call on anyone can score. The OLine and DLine are the states best! And I mean that! The defensive secondary really making statements, stopping the deep pass. DLine constantly harassing the QB The offensive Line GREAT protection for QB and blocking for the backs. And the backs not mentioning name but awesome performance Friday!!! I mean Awesome!!! QB is in my opinion the best QB (all around) in the whole State of Tennessee!!

Just had to say that! Proud of those Mavericks Carrying those big USA flags with fireworks going off that indeed was the greatest show on turf!! 

Keep it up Mavs! Improve each week, stay healthy then playoffs come we will be better then any!!!

Edited by Mavericksinflight
Spell

Wow woke up this morning in Seattle and what did I see on the news King5 Seattle showing who could it be The Anderson County Mavericks! Oh how proud I was to see this team make it across the USA in big fashon!

http://www.king5.com/mobile/article/sports/high-school/tennessee-football-team-enters-field-carrying-american-flags/479933472

• Upvote 2