CLEVELAND VS HERITAGE

PassiveAggressive

Don't think I'm going to be going to the game though, want to but I went down when I was in school to Bradley and Mcminn never went to Ooltewah or Soddy to watch a game those 1-1 1/2 hour drives can be brutal especially if the game get out of hand just glad that now theres a place to watch the game on a livestream and not have to try to find it on the radio or make the drive one

1 minute ago, HHSMountaineers said:

Don't think I'm going to be going to the game though, want to but I went down when I was in school to Bradley and Mcminn never went to Ooltewah or Soddy to watch a game those 1-1 1/2 hour drives can be brutal especially if the game get out of hand just glad that now theres a place to watch the game on a livestream and not have to try to find it on the radio or make the drive one

It’s not a long drive down 411 it’s maybe an hour. But all games are streamed in chslive.com

3 minutes ago, HHSMountaineers said:

It’s worth the drive to go to Stadium BBQ! 

Just now, fooseball95 said:

It’s not a long drive down 411 it’s maybe an hour. But all games are streamed in chslive.com

Thanks I'm gonna use that link we have a diamond clear media page we stream all the games too so hopefully they broadcast this one even though its a little further I know the broadcast against Anderson Co. didn't start til about 7 mins left in the 1st because they were having internet problems so glad I've got a backup if it happens again

1 hour ago, HHSMountaineers said:

How good is your guys defense only scores of you guys I payed attention to was WB but I was watching other games on the diamond clear page and switching back to Cleveland and I saw the final against Walker Valley was like 67-47 basketball score I think thats the only way we can win is in a shootout

Defense has been good up till last week, I don't think it will be a recurring thing. They were on the field a lot because we were scoring so quick, would have put up 90 if it wasn't for the penalties lol:D. WV does have one of the best QB-WR duos in the state though.

33 minutes ago, HHSMountaineers said:

Cleveland high is one of the best  places to watch a game ;)