CLEVELAND VS HERITAGE

PassiveAggressive

10 hours ago, thiccmeat01 said:

Never heard of Heritage in my life. Not trying to sound ignorant, just how does their football team look like? Athletic? Big? Disciplined? William Blount? I honestly have no clue what to expect. They beat Mcminn and William Blount, but that's not saying much. If we can actually play a full game for once I predict CHS- 31 Heritage- 14

Heritage is a fairly new school replacing Walland. Not sure if there was another small HS involved. Bradley played them a 8 times back when they had 5 classifications.  Bradley holds an 5-3 Record against them.

7 hours ago, alt1958 said:

Heritage is a fairly new school replacing Walland. Not sure if there was another small HS involved. Bradley played them a 8 times back when they had 5 classifications.  Bradley holds an 5-3 Record against them.

Heritage High School was opened in 1977. It was the consolidation of Walland, Townsend, Porter and Everett. 

The first year of Heritage it combined Everett (1,100), Walland (325) and Townsend (125). Everett was always mediocre and had a winning team every seven or eight years. Walland was a power house in single A and won the state in 1975. Townsend just barley put a team together the last year but was usually a mediocre team as well. Walland's coach was the first head coach at Heritage and they had a few decent teams during his time. Porter (325) was brought into Heritage the third year when William Blount opened to off set the number of kids leaving Heritage to go to William Blount when the new lines were drawn on where kids went to school. Heritage went down hill after the year 2000 and really never has had a decent team until the past year or two. The game between them and Cleveland shouldn't be much of a game.  Love to be wrong about it but I would have to go with Cleveland in a run a way.

23 hours ago, thiccmeat01 said:

Never heard of Heritage in my life. Not trying to sound ignorant, just how does their football team look like? Athletic? Big? Disciplined? William Blount? I honestly have no clue what to expect. They beat Mcminn and William Blount, but that's not saying much. If we can actually play a full game for once I predict CHS- 31 Heritage- 14

We got a few good athletes not much speed though thats what kills us in every game pass defense is really weak this year because we were replacing all of our dbs  Anderson Co exposed that big time our best wr didn't play last game with a ankle injury but hopefully he comes back this wk #84 is our key though need to get him the ball more probably our most athletic if the qb can get him the ball. We played Clevelands coach alot when he was at West and he got the better of us everytime we played him and most of the games weren't close I didn't go to the AC game Friday and I watched some of Cleveland on their NFHS network I think you guys speed at wr is gonna kill us probably I expect us too probably lose this one by about 2 or 3 tds maybe more we don't play near as good on the road as we do at home

26 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Hopefully Cleveland can put together a complete game.

How good is your guys defense only scores of you guys I payed attention to was WB but I was watching other games on the diamond clear page and switching back to Cleveland and I saw the final against Walker Valley was like 67-47 basketball score I think thats the only way we can win is in a shootout

49 minutes ago, HHSMountaineers said:

How good is your guys defense only scores of you guys I payed attention to was WB but I was watching other games on the diamond clear page and switching back to Cleveland and I saw the final against Walker Valley was like 67-47 basketball score I think thats the only way we can win is in a shootout

Our defense has been solid all year except for last week. I’m not sure if they coaches didn’t have our guys ready to play or what but I believe those mistakes will be addressed this week. We also had 4 tds called back

Edited by fooseball95

18 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

I believe this is the 1st time these schools have ever met also

Yep very 1st meeting just went and checked I know all the other teams we play in this region from down around Chattanooga we played 7 or 8 years ago last time we had Bradley, Ooltewah, and Mcminn in our region it was Soddy instead of you guys I guess and I think you guys where in 4a at that time

Edited by HHSMountaineers

4 minutes ago, HHSMountaineers said:

I may be wrong because it was a long time ago but there used to be a website where you could see your teams entire all time record and I could've sworn I saw where we played Cleveland a few times in the 80s but true or not its been a while every other Chatanooga team in our region we played about 7 or 8 years ago last time they were all in our region it was Soddy Daisy instead of you guys but the enrollments were probably alot different

If we have it was before 1990 because I know we haven’t played y’all from 1990- now I looked, nope we have never played y’all

Just now, fooseball95 said:

If we have it was before 1990 because I know we haven’t played y’all from 1990- now I looked, nope we have never played y’all

Yep I was editing my last post to say I was wrong as you were replying to it hopefully we have more success against Cummings at Cleveland then we did while he was at West